Customer Service 866.965.0400

Check-In from Holland!

tommiee92

Hello from Holland!

I'm Tom, 20 Years old and a newbee on this forum

Using Adam's products for a few months now, time to check in at this forum now.

Adam's isn't a very known detailing brand here, but i hope my show-offs on Dutch detailing forums make the people curious for Adam's products.

My own car is a Volkswagen Lupo GTI, not very known in America i guess?

It's a small car, very lightweight, only a little above 800 kilo.

The engine is a 1.6 16 valve non-turbo engine with 142 HP, combined with a 6-speed manual transmission. This makes the car go from 0-60 in just above 6 seconds, so it's pretty quick for the size! Top speed is 138 mph.

Did some personal changes to the car like the red/black roof, Red mirrors and door handles, lowered suspention and welded hood ( angry look as we call it here )

Some pictures:

2012-03-22151837.jpg

20120730_173641_HDR-1.jpg

2012-01-30115023.jpg

lupiee.jpg

2012-03-19160508.jpg

2012-03-22151808.jpg

2011-09-26173253.jpg

And my other car, for sunday driving: USA spec Mercedes 450 SL

SL.jpg

My english is not as good as yours, so hope you can forgive me that:2thumbs:

Edited by tommiee92

I'm trying to do my best on English, don't have much problems with languages so I don't think it would be a problem. Maybe for the ( for me ) more difficult explainations it can be a little confusing..

We do tend to use a lot of abbreviations here, so if there is anything you have a question about just ask, lots of friendly, helpful folks on here.

Maybe not the right place to ask this question, but didn't want to open a new topic for this.

Saturday i'm going to do a full correction, sunday i will have a big VW meeting so she has to shine like the best.

Wich combo would give the highest shine?

Machine super sealant -> 12 hour cure -> brilliant glaze -> americana

Or

Brilliant glaze -> Americana

Thanks in advance

I don't know how much more shine you'll notice by having the MSS under the Brilliant Glaze and Americana. It should provide more protection that way, but I don't think that there would be much visible difference. The most important factor in shine is all of the prep work done by polishing. If it were me, I'd just make sure the polishing is done to perfection, then top with just the Brilliant Glaze and Americana. For more durability you can always add a second layer of Americana later.

Welkom Tom!

Good to see yet another Dutchie on here. I've lived in the US for 11 years now. Actually going "home" in 2 weeks for some family parties :)

Nice Lupo you got there. I used to drive little "scheur ijzers" like that when I still lived in NL, first a Corsa 1.3SR and then a Fiesta XR2i.

I love how you welded on those "eye lids" as we call them here!!