Customer Service 866.965.0400

What's up everyone?

eleven357

Beautiful M5 Christopher! How many miles have you got on the clock, and are you still getting the jollies every time you push the start button?

I drove a friends one year ago in Scottsdale, and with 4 people inside, still managed to scare myself!

Great car, looks great, and thanks for being here!:2thumbs:

Beautiful M5 Christopher! How many miles have you got on the clock, and are you still getting the jollies every time you push the start button?

I drove a friends one year ago in Scottsdale, and with 4 people inside, still managed to scare myself!

Great car, looks great, and thanks for being here!:2thumbs:

Hey Adam,

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome! I have around 19K on the M5, but only 4k are from me. I bought it used last May and it had 15K on it. Yeah everytime I put it in M Mode(505 bhp), it scares me too. Honestly it's the best car I have ever driven. Yes, I do still get a warm, fuzzy feeling inside everytime I push the start button.

Peace:)

fallw.gif

Great looking driveway...

Hey thanks a lot! I appreciate the kind words and warm welcome!

Nice collection!

Thank you very much!

Hi Christopher, Welcome to AF.

Great pix. Enjoy the forum..

Hey there Nitelord! Thanks for the warm welcome! I do appreciate the kind words! I will definitely enjoy being here!

Once again thank you everyone for being so kind!

I am really glad to be here!:grouphug:

Sweet looking M5 Chris :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

I have a friend with a M3 but have never been in the 5. I hear they ROCK :rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

Thanks bro! :) It's a blast to drive!

The black 2008 drop top M3 is my friends new ride. The payment is more than his mortgage.

Hey Adam,

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome! I have around 19K on the M5, but only 4k are from me. I bought it used last May and it had 15K on it. Yeah everytime I put it in M Mode(505 bhp), it scares me too. Honestly it's the best car I have ever driven. Yes, I do still get a warm, fuzzy feeling inside everytime I push the start button.

Chris, I turned 16 in 1987, and a new M5 was on my dream list! Detailed one with a few thousand miles on it then, and fell in love:drool:

The hot lap I took in the V10 model was unforgettable.:thumbsup:

:hi: Christopher, beautiful car:2thumbs:

Hey thank you very much! I appreciate the compliment!

Peace:cheers:

Chris, I turned 16 in 1987, and a new M5 was on my dream list! Detailed one with a few thousand miles on it then, and fell in love:drool:

The hot lap I took in the V10 model was unforgettable.:thumbsup:

Adam,

I was 9 in 1987 and the M5 has also been my dream car since. Yeah man I have driven a 2000 M5 with the V8 in it, but nothing really compares to that revving sound of the e60 M5 V10.

The first time I took it to Vegas, some valet dudes wanted to park it for me. Well it was still new to me at the time, and I was still paranoid from watching "Ferris Bueler's Day off". I'm sure they parked many cars , probably worth more than mine, but I told them, " hey man, I've seen Ferris Bueler's Day Off, and you aren't parking my ride man." The valet probably thought I was an asshole, but I wasn't about to let some people joy ride in my car.

The whole point of that previous paragraph was to show you how much I care about my car. So why use anything else but Adam's? I want my M5 looking it's best, so I am going to use the best.

I am suprised that you don't have a new M5 in the garage Adam. What sweet rides do you have? If you don't mind me asking.:xfingers:

Peace:cheers:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fA5uEaW5ZnQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fA5uEaW5ZnQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

An example of how fast my M5 is.