Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detail apron???

My ADAM"S detail apron is starting to get a bit worn and ratty around the edges but I am not seeing any for sale in your product section. Are they no longer offered??? I carry the apron in my car and can give it a quick detail even in a suit plus it helps advertise what product I'm putting on. If you no longer handle aprons I would urge you to start again.:help:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right on! Those were our first round at offering aprons, and we ordered them years ago. (They were made in China, so we discontinued them.)

We are now considering having them made of Microfiber. The idea is, leaning on the car will be less apt to scratch.

Also, the plan is to have a small velcro strap to hold the PC cord on one shoulder.

Anything else an apron should have?

Thanks, and here's a goofy photo of our last apron, being worn by a creepy detailer:

Right on! Those were our first round at offering aprons, and we ordered them years ago. (They were made in China, so we discontinued them.)

We are now considering having them made of Microfiber. The idea is, leaning on the car will be less apt to scratch.

Also, the plan is to have a small velcro strap to hold the PC cord on one shoulder.

Thanks, and here's a goofy photo of our last apron, being worn by a creepy detailer:

Definitely need a better model. Is Ashley available? :thumbsup:

Having them made out of MF is an awesome idea.

I would definitely order one that was made out of MF, especially the high quality MF that Adam's carries.:2thumbs:

That is a great idea. I have a MF apron from another vendor, but I would order one from Adams when you get it in your product line.

I love my apron but I really like the improvement ideas. The three pockets, MF, and the velcro for the cable is a great idea. My apron gets lots of use but if it could be MF, it would make me feel even safer around the car. Sign me up for one!

Definitely need a better model. Is Ashley available? :thumbsup:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

With all due respect Adam, and as a man, I agree!!

I think an apron would be beneficial and a nice addition to my ever growing collection of Adams Car Care Products. :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

I'm a little late to the party, but I have a few suggestions:

• Could the microfiber be just around the waist?
    • Maybe a layer of MF over the pocket?
    • That way the cost could be kept down and it would be a little stiffer on the top

[*]I was thinking of asking my sister-in-law to make me an apron, but didn't like the idea of the cord loop having a Velcro closure if I wanted to wash it; maybe a plastic snap instead

[*]Also maybe two lengths or a way to shorten it

I'm a little late to the party, but I have a few suggestions:

• Could the microfiber be just around the waist?
    • Maybe a layer of MF over the pocket?
    • That way the cost could be kept down and it would be a little stiffer on the top

[*]I was thinking of asking my sister-in-law to make me an apron, but didn't like the idea of the cord loop having a Velcro closure if I wanted to wash it; maybe a plastic snap instead

[*]Also maybe two lengths or a way to shorten it

Great input! I've just received our prototype, and here are a few photos.

Notice:

• Cord holders on both shoulders
  • Cord holders behind the apron, near the tie
  • 4 Large Pockets
  • Made of our Super Plush Microfiber material
  • Amazingly beautiful, and tolerant model (my wife Melissa!):D

Well, how do we like it my friends? Input Please!

-Adam:thumbsup:

Much much better than the last apron model :lol::lol::lol:

Looks like a winner, do they come in XXXL for us not so thin detailers :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Very very true... MUCH better model then the last.. lol and yes.. us not so thin detailers wouldn't mind something that comes in a big size :)

Im fat I need a fat mans apron! :lurk:

I'll take one (just toss adams logo on there and i'll buy it)

I think this will be a winner, any other color choices, not that I don't like the light blue, I just would like a different color.

you mean like... Pink? :lol:

Edited by Ject

Your sooooo good look'n :lol: