Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detail apron???

I was pretty lucky actually.... The Detail GTG we had on the 21st, Glenn (FarFromStock) took one of his cans from his stash to raffle off... I was pretty happy when they pulled my name out of the hat :banana:

That's a great idea !!!!

Maybe I'll start a raffle for a 3 pack, maybe highest bidder. I think I'll be starting a new thread :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Hello ADAM will be in Carlisle this weekend at p&s show supporting you your stickers are on my Hummer for dispay

THat should deserve a apron. You can not buy adverting like that. HInt Hint Adam. Harryshummer want an apron

• 3 months later...

Im gonna resurrect this thread...... are these still in the making? Im down for a black one with the logo..... the blue one i would buy for my wife :D If you need someone to try it out and let you know if it will work for the ummm "bigger boned" guys let me know ild be happy to try it for ya.

• 3 weeks later...

Man AJ you're harsh with the fat jokes... Maybe I don't want to meet you... :(

;)

When I saw Adam with it I about died. My fiance told me NO WAY are you wearing that in public. LOL It's baby blue and DOES look a bit feminine IMO. Adam said he wanted to look into another color. I suggest something a bit darker. Heck! White would be better.

Chris

Steve, that apron would only be a bib on you! :lol:

Hmmm come to think about it i could use that Saturday night in Paducah when i take on the 3 pound porterhouse like last year. By the way you wanna come? We are going to make reservations. I need to call Jim and see if he is coming. Then after the meal we are going to clean up and go to a bar in Metropolis and hang out.

Ok now back on topic...... i need a apron!!!

Man AJ you're harsh with the fat jokes... Maybe I don't want to meet you... :(

;)

When I saw Adam with it I about died. My fiance told me NO WAY are you wearing that in public. LOL It's baby blue and DOES look a bit feminine IMO. Adam said he wanted to look into another color. I suggest something a bit darker. Heck! White would be better.

Chris

As a former fat guy, I'm allowed to make fat jokes! :lolsmack:

fat_aj.jpg

Hmmm come to think about it i could use that Saturday night in Paducah when i take on the 3 pound porterhouse like last year. By the way you wanna come? We are going to make reservations. I need to call Jim and see if he is coming. Then after the meal we are going to clean up and go to a bar in Metropolis and hang out.

Ok now back on topic...... i need a apron!!!

I'll be putting on a clinic in Paducah! Count me in! Good luck getting in touch with Jim. He hasn't returned any of my phone calls. :(