Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detail apron???

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I was just thinking about this yesterday when detailing my charger. It was about 50' out and windy so I was wearing dickies work pants and a southpole sweater yay zippers/denim. I found myself leaning and contorting all over so as not to touch the car. I'd deff be in on a MF apron with pockets for atleast 4 towels to be tucked in.

cool idea, interested in a black one........

IF and when the apron comes out, it will most likely be microfiber blue and no other color. That's what the mockup was. :2thumbs:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Let's see... this thread started a little more than a year ago... Am I allowed to ask "are we there yet?"

I'd love to get one of these. Great idea. Just got a new Camaro and I'm going to be placing a pretty big order in the next 2 weeks. I'd love to get an apron too.

Let's see... this thread started a little more than a year ago... Am I allowed to ask "are we there yet?"

I'd love to get one of these. Great idea. Just got a new Camaro and I'm going to be placing a pretty big order in the next 2 weeks. I'd love to get an apron too.

Yea, this gets talked about and brought up from time to time. Nothing wrong with being inquisitive about the outcome. You are not the only one. I'm sure that cost has a lot to do with rolling this out.

Well friends, we made one of our Super Plush material, blue, and the guys didn't like it. Now, we need to either make it in one of our Microfiber stocks, or, make one in polyester like everyone else.

I hate to be like everyone else, and dark pigmented microfiber isn't very soft.

So, where from here??:help:

My wife, Melissa, the 'Model' below::D

Well friends, we made one of our Super Plush material, blue, and the guys didn't like it. Now, we need to either make it in one of our Microfiber stocks, or, make one in polyester like everyone else.

I hate to be like everyone else, and dark pigmented microfiber isn't very soft.

So, where from here??:help:

Adam do you mind if I ask what they didn't like about it? By the looks of it, it seems well made and will certainly do the job. In my opinion if you throw on the Adam's logo right in the front towards the top you have a best seller. Then again, without the logo you will have a bunch of buyers. Of course I would be one of them.

Rob

:patriot:

Adam do you mind if I ask what they didn't like about it? By the looks of it, it seems well made and will certainly do the job. In my opinion if you throw on the Adam's logo right in the front towards the top you have a best seller. Then again, without the logo you will have a bunch of buyers. Of course I would be one of them.

Rob

:patriot:

:iagree::cheers: