#1 Nick@Adams

Nick@Adams

Gettin' my shine on!

• Team Member
  • 17,975 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:53 PM

Posted Image

Winter is definitely not a detailing enthusiasts favorite time of year,
but it can make for some great photo opportunities!

This time our contest theme is WINTER...
so get out there and snap a photo of your car, truck,
SUV, boat, plane, snowmobile, or any of your motorized toys in a winter setting!

Post your picture in this thread by midnight Sunday, December 16th 2012
and you could win a $150 Adam's Electronic Gift Certificate!!

THE RULES:
Photo must be of a car you own, no submissions of other peoples rides please.
Must have a winter setting or winter theme. GET CREATIVE!!
Only one entry per customer, duplicate or multiple entries will be disqualified.
Photo must not feature any vulgar, provocative, offensive or suggestive images. Try not to do anything illegal either.
No photoshop or excessive alterations to the photos. Minor touchup is fine, just don't get crazy.
Photo must be submitted no later than 12/16/2012 by 11:59pm MST to be eligible.
The winner will be selected by the Adam's Polishes team and announced 12/21/12.
Employees or affiliates of Adam's Premium Car Car, AdamsForums.com or their families are not eligible to enter.
Have FUN... winners will be chosen based on quality, creativity, and cool factor!

HOW TO ENTER:

Entrants must be current members of AdamsForums.com
Not a member yet? No problem REGISTER HERE first.

Respond to this thread by clicking the Posted Image near the bottom of the page.

Large files will not upload, so make sure your photo is resized appropriately before attempting to upload.

Upload your photo using the paperclip icon at the top of the reply window (Posted Image)
Feel free to include a few sentences about the picture or your entry if you like.

You can also use an image hosting site like photobucket if you prefer.

Check back often to see all the other submissions and if you've won!

The Legal Mumbo Jumbo -
TERM The Winter 2012 Adam's Premium Car Care Photo Contest begins November 14, 2012 at 9:00:00 a.m. US Mountain Standard Time and ends December 16th, 2012, 11:59:00 p.m. US Mountain Time (“MT”) (the “Contest”). By submitting an entry, each entrant agrees to the Official Rules and warrants that his or her entry complies with all requirements set out in the Official Rules. This is a skill-based contest and chance plays no part in the determination of winners. WHO MAY ENTER Contest is open only to individuals who have reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry and who reside within North America (US and Canada). Employees of Adam's Premium Car Care (Adam's), and its subsidiaries and affiliates, and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they live) or persons living in the same households of such employees, whether or not related are not eligible. CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. HOW TO ENTER Each Entry consists of a single image. No entry fee or purchase is required. Only online entries submitted to this thread will be eligible. No print or film submissions will be accepted for entry into this Contest. Entries should not exceed 1,000 pixels wide by 1,000 pixels tall.Photographs must be the property of the entrant and may not previously have won an award in a previous Adam's Photo Contest. Only minor burning, dodging and/or color correction is acceptable, as is cropping. High dynamic range images (HDR) and highly altered photos are NOT acceptable. Any changes to the original Photograph deemed excessive or false by the judges will render the Photograph ineligible for a prize. Photographs that include logos, branding, or other copyrighted or trademarked materials will be accepted as long as they do not constitute copyright infringement or fraud. The photograph, in its entirety, must be a single work of original material taken by the Contest entrant. By entering the Contest, entrant represents, acknowledges, and warrants that the submitted photograph is an original work created solely by the entrant, that the photograph does not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, and that no other party has any right, title, claim, or interest in the photograph. The photograph must not, in the sole and unfettered discretion of the Sponsor, contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content. The entries will be judged by the Adam's Premium Car Care staff and a winner will be determined based on the quality of the photo, composition, location, creativity, staging, etc. CONTEST PRIZES The winner as determined by Adam's Premium Car Care will receive (1) $150 electronic gift certificate for use exclusively at adamspolishes.com, prize carries no cash value and is not transferrable. LICENSE By entering the Contest, all entrants grant an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide non-exclusive license to Authorized Parties, to reproduce, distribute, display and create derivative works of the entries in connection with the Contest and promotion of the Contest, in any media now or hereafter known, including, but not limited to: Display of winners, use of entries for marketing purposes, web banners, print, or other uses at the discretion of Adam's Premium Car Care. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY By entering this Contest, all entrants agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless Adam's Premium Car Care, affiliates, subsidiaries, and employees from any claims, losses, and damages arising out of their participation in this Contest or any Contest-related activities and the acceptance and use, misuse, or possession of any prize awarded hereunder.

Edited by Dylan@Adams, 14 November 2012 - 04:17 PM.

#2 Chris05GTO

Chris05GTO

God, Family, Cars In That Order.......

• Moderators
  • 18,211 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:10 PM

Remember play nice! :xfingers: :thumbsup:

forum_header-discover_zps7b5b02a6.jpg
Pontiac, Gone But Not Forgotten! GTO 1 OF 136

#3 baker

baker

Skilled Detailer

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:16 PM

you should make sure the photo's are from this year. maybe get the raw picture and check the date photo was taken?

I have some killer pics.. from 2007 when i actually drove my car in the snow. lol.

#4 Nick@Adams

Nick@Adams

Gettin' my shine on!

• Team Member
  • 17,975 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:48 PM

you should make sure the photo's are from this year. maybe get the raw picture and check the date photo was taken?

I have some killer pics.. from 2007 when i actually drove my car in the snow. lol.

Thanks for the suggestion Baker, but not necessary. As long as it hasn't been entered in a contest/won a contest here previously its OK to enter.

#5 tjk_art

tjk_art

Experienced Detailer

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:49 PM

Yesss! This contest is sure to bring out the holiday joy n all of us :lurk:
Posted Image

#6 billawd

billawd

Skilled Detailer

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:51 PM

Posted Image

This was taken in 2010 here in Colorado we had 3 plus feet fall in one day. I had to drive almost 300 miles round trip to get my now fiancé from
The mountains back down to Denver. The front of the explorer was covered by a few inches of ice. The tuck was protected by Adams buttery wax at the time.

Bill Anderson

worxdetail.com

#7 THE Mook

THE Mook

Master Detailer

• Members
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:04 PM

Check this out!

#8 J.greenroyd

J.greenroyd

Master AF Detailer

• Members
  • 486 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:39 PM

Mook wins :(

#9 ssooch

ssooch

Skilled Detailer

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:48 PM

My 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS tucked away for the Utah winter!

#10 Nick@Adams

Nick@Adams

Gettin' my shine on!

• Team Member
  • 17,975 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:49 PM

Mook wins :(

Mook is ineligible to win, but you can use him for inspiration! :banana:

My 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS tucked away for the Utah winter!

Nice hibernation shot :cheers:

#11 Foxxer

Foxxer

Master AF Detailer

• Members
  • 331 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:19 PM

Only thing we get is summer, and extra summer. Good luck fellas.

#12 Thattallcanadian

Thattallcanadian

New AF Detailer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:34 PM

Posted Image

#13 BlackedoutLT3

BlackedoutLT3

New AF Detailer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:48 PM

Really old pic of mine. Since we prob wont get any snow in time to do a shoot.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#14 Nick@Adams

Nick@Adams

Gettin' my shine on!

• Team Member
  • 17,975 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:53 PM

Winter themed can mean a lot of things guys... keep that in mind. It doesn't have to have snow (or weather) in it specifically.

Think
Outside
The
Box...

#15 THE Mook

THE Mook

Master Detailer

• Members
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:14 PM

LOL My pic is to inspire!

#16 Nick@Adams

Nick@Adams

Gettin' my shine on!

• Team Member
  • 17,975 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:17 PM

LOL My pic is to inspire!

... people to move to warmer climates :D

#17 rshadd

rshadd

Experienced Detailer

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:23 PM

Posted Image

#18 JBlack151

JBlack151

Master AF Detailer

• Members
  • 3,503 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:40 PM

I would enter this shot from last weeks snow storm we had here....but it's not my bike! :D

Posted Image

adamssig_zps7683012a.jpg

2011 Silverado LTZ/Z71 / Full Throttle Suspension / Bilstiens / 20x10 American Force Rebel SS / 35" Toyo OC MTs / AMP Research Steps / Black Bear Performance / Magnaflow / GMPP & Yukon 4.10s / Adam's Polishes

#19 black00chev

black00chev

New AF Detailer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:29 PM

rshadd,

That's an awesome picture!!!

Here is my entry. Took this last year on the way home from work.

Posted Image

Edited by black00chev, 27 November 2012 - 10:08 PM.

#20 NASTY-TA

NASTY-TA

New AF Detailer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:52 PM

Hmmm no winter here really either..... outside the box...... hmmm think think. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users