Customer Service 866.965.0400

You know you're a detailer when....

AmyAtAdamsAustralia

When you point out to a co-worker who has just had their vehicle repaired and repainted the swirls and holograms left by the 'professionals.'

When you tell them to take it back and make it right knowing they most likely will add more swirls and holograms. You then tell them how long it will take you to fix it and the cost.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

When you are driving a rental because someone hit your car, while parked, at work (did I mention that work is an insurance company?) and didn't leave a note.

Oh sorry.

When you are driving a rental and you are only pretty sure you won't do a correction on it after you wash it.

• 1 year later...

This is too close to a gravel truck:

And this catches your eye and not the fact that three forty year old trees were cut down due to emerald ash borer:

I was rummaging around in the Adam's Forum basement when I found this thread next to some dust bunnies and spider webs...

Paul, you are definitely the forums medic! Nice find, completely forgot about this thread. Some funny posts when reading them fresh.

• 2 weeks later...

When you pick up your rental car and pick the car apart on initial inspection for damage. Even though it is just a rental car you really want to see if you can correct some of the previously stated damage.

so im not the only one..... Do you try to recomend better products to them to manage the paint on their cars? 

and you know your a detailer when...... you will spend 12 hours making the vehicle perfect but less than 10 min on anything else. 

so im not the only one..... Do you try to recomend better products to them to manage the paint on their cars?

and you know your a detailer when...... you will spend 12 hours making the vehicle perfect but less than 10 min on anything else.

I am going to recommend they use a different interior cleaner/spray when I return because it was overwhelming. Bad enough that when I got home I quickly sprayed Total interior detailer on everything to mask the smell.