Customer Service 866.965.0400

You know you're a detailer when....

AmyAtAdamsAustralia

You taste test the soap as your washing your car!

Was washing it and talking and I guess hit a lip funny and sling shotted water into my face/mouth haha it didn't taste as bad as soap usually does

on the way home from work you see a black Carrera 4 and a black Bentley Continental GT, both badly hologrammed from a hack with a rotary, and you feel sorry for the guy driving the car!

When the "car display" of camaros at COTA for the grand am race was pitiful due to swirls. And one of the cars said do not touch has been detailed with x brands products and the ever living hell out of the paint was swirled and you kind of just sit there thinking I know something that works better that you don't haha

You start feeling sick to your stomach every time you drive by and see someone drying their car with a bath towel. :willy:

My neighbors directly across from me do this. I have to stay in the house when they wash their cars.

You start feeling sick to your stomach every time you drive by and see someone drying their car with a bath towel. :willy:

And they wash their car/ truck like this with the cheap $2 car wash soap three times a week

Sent using Tapatalk

...your wife sees cash money on top of the dresser and asks "Now what did you buy from Adam's?"

...you open up the door to the garage just to look at the clean vehicles but leave the door open longer to enjoy the Detail Spray aroma.

...your neighbor sees you out in freezing weather washing the cars and calls up to get the ball rolling on their cars being detailed this spring.

...you've just finished washing the wife's vehicle and she asks if it's OK to take her vehicle to go grocery shopping. Yes it is dear, but mind the puddles. :willy:

Edited by sportredmistress

...your wash pads, microfibre towels, polish pads and applicators get cleaned more than your clothes.

... your microfibre towels get a warm-hot wash with 15 soak time in Adam's Car Shampoo then a extra rinse cycle to finish. Hung to dry in a dust free area. Your clothes? Not so much love (cold wash, fast cycle, drip dry)

• 3 weeks later...

...you're walking to your truck, in wally world parking lot after work, in the rain, looking at other cars....and your thought process goes something like this...."waxed recently", "not waxed recently", "waxed recently", "Oh dear lord! Never seen wax in its life!"

.....you debate on spraying Quick Sealant on your cats auto feeder food bowl thing, so maybe the food will slide out better, so you don't have to go to their rescue every time you walk in the kitchen.

...when you apply Quik Sealant to the snow shovels and marvel at the snow sliding right off it. Boo Yah!!!

...when you take pictures of your dirty salt covered car just to prove to some people that your car DOES get dirty.

...when you are shopping for a new fuel efficient car and some of the things you look at is how easily you can clean the new wheels, what kind of interior it has and how much less time it will take than the current vehicle. Oh yeah, does it come in black?:willy:

.....you debate on spraying Quick Sealant on your cats auto feeder food bowl thing, so maybe the food will slide out better, so you don't have to go to their rescue every time you walk in the kitchen.

Ummmm... I confess that not only have I thought about this but I have experimented to see if spray sealant, Americana, Buttery Wax or Machine Super Wax works best. :willy:

Ummmm... I confess that not only have I thought about this but I have experimented to see if spray sealant, Americana, Buttery Wax or Machine Super Wax works best. :willy:

So....which one is the best? I have all of the above.:jester:

So....which one is the best? I have all of the above.:jester:

:lolsmack:

Since the cats are eating out of the tray I have decided to stay with Americana instead of a sealant. Since the cats are likely to lick the tray I thought a wax would be safer for them more than a sealant (though I have proof of this).

The slippery effect does last longer with the sealant but any time savings from not having to reapply after a month or so is negligible for such a small article!

:thumbsup:

A couple of the cats do like the glass cleaner, they will smell the house windows after I clean and even been known to lick them too!! :help: