Customer Service 866.965.0400

You know you're a detailer when....

AmyAtAdamsAustralia

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Gone & Forgotten

.... The last 6 cars you've purchased.. The sales guy says "while we do the paperwork, I'll run this back to the detail shop" and you tackle him for the keys screaming NOooooo!!!

.... Your employee buys a car and you wash it for him for free.... In the rain.

.... You dream of giving up the industry you've worked in for 24 years to detail cars for a living.

.... You can't wait for your nephew or daughter to save money for their first car so you can use it for a Test subject for wet sanding.

(My nephew lives with me and works for me and my daughter is almost 17)

Yup. True stories.

Edited by KicktoTheJunk

When you're starting a 2 bucket wash and the neighbor comes over and hands you things you need in the order you use them because he has seen you complete this process one to many times.:lolsmack:

Hey at least you have a cool neighbor. Most would just look at you like your stupid.

When your lady tells you to drop what your doing and come inside the house for some lovin and you explain to her that you need 30 mins to dry the car to avoid water spots.

I'm pretty sure my car would have water spots on it if the wife said that to me!!:D

When your lady tells you to drop what your doing and come inside the house for some lovin and you explain to her that you need 30 mins to dry the car to avoid water spots.

I'm pretty sure my car would have water spots on it if the wife said that to me!!:D

Pretty sure??????????

• 2 weeks later...

When you avoid a local barber shop due to a dirt parking lot and willingly drive 7 miles into New Braunfels to avoid said dirt parking lot.

Dad thinks I'm "ridiculous".... Forget about the dirt hitting freshly washed paint