Customer Service 866.965.0400

If you could design any Adam's product...

Boars hair brush for paint on a handle for those of us with trucks and suvs rather than dragging out ladders which if fallin could damage paint or yourself or opening the doors and stepping up to reach the roof and windshield by standing on the interior (not actually on seats but you know what I mean)

Definitely a product like Stoners Tarminator.

Also, a product that is used to remove rust stain spots on the paint. I know there are a few members on here that use something that is like this. A decon wash? Not sure what its called...

A compound like M105.

Carpet brush for the PC.

Air freshners in the scents of Detail Spray, Undercarriage Spray, Waterless Wash, Leather Conditioner, and Americana. Either in tree form or liquid ones.

I think that's all I've got for now.

Definitely a product like Stoners Tarminator.

Also, a product that is used to remove rust stain spots on the paint. I know there are a few members on here that use something that is like this. A decon wash? Not sure what its called...

A compound like M105.

Carpet brush for the PC.

Air freshners in the scents of Detail Spray, Undercarriage Spray, Waterless Wash, Leather Conditioner, and Americana. Either in tree form or liquid ones.

I think that's all I've got for now.

Why not develop something to beat 105 AND 205?

(If only Dylan and I were doing that right now...:rockon::rockon:)

Revision to Green Wheel Cleaner.

Maybe a bit stronger and also add the iron removing properties.

+1. The GWC is one of the few Adam's products I don't use because of these vary reasons. I would imagine if the Adam's crew got a hold of it, it would no doubt be BA.

definitely an iron x type product. Along with a compound like new menzerna 400 fast gloss to coincide with microfiber pads for the DA (which we have seen pictures of already :) ). Or a product stronger for wheels wells, like a thicker in and out but not a spray like undercarriage spray, the product loss from in and out is a bit of a problem that I hear from customers. But this is all extremes, and little tweaks, I love everything now : )

definitely an iron x type product. Along with a compound like new menzerna 400 fast gloss to coincide with microfiber pads for the DA (which we have seen pictures of already :) ). Or a product stronger for wheels wells, like a thicker in and out but not a spray like undercarriage spray, the product loss from in and out is a bit of a problem that I hear from customers. But this is all extremes, and little tweaks, I love everything now : )

This would be awesome.

Great thread idea!

New Product Suggestions

Rinseless Wash w/ Carnuba (concentrated)

Waterless Wash w/ Carnuba (concentrated)

Microfiber Correction System for PC (2-step)

Concentrated APC

Spray Wax

Clay Alternatives

AIO (One-Step) Polishing Product (Glaze/Polish/Seal)

Final Inspection Wipe Product

Permanent Coatings (Nano, etc)

Strip Wash Shampoo

Revamp Existing Products

Polishes (simply not aggressive enough, too much dusting for the amount of cut, very oily which tends to cover defects)

Pads (waaayyyy too big and thick for the PC, contributes to issues mentioned above)

SVRT (not durable enough)

Wash Pads (they scratch black paint after a few uses, had to stop using them)

Microfiber Towels (we need color options to designate for each task, white is the worst color choice for many reasons)

Last of all, somehow lower the price point on items like microfiber towels. Three packs of the other premium brands (with similar weight and blends) can be had for the price of a single Adams towel. Those savings simply cannot be ignored especially considering these items are not made in the USA.

I have not used the iron-x type products yet, but I am getting a crew (4 door) RAM as my next DD and it'll be white. I think this product will work VERY well at removing the rail dust that I fought for years on my current white truck.

Something a bit safer would be nice though. I notice it's not safe on chrome, and touch up paint areas like "Dr. Colorchip" and the like as well as wheel weights and brake calipers. WTH?

Chris

Last of all, somehow lower the price point on items like microfiber towels. Three packs of the other premium brands (with similar weight and blends) can be had for the price of a single Adams towel. Those savings simply cannot be ignored especially considering these items are not made in the USA.

Is there anything you DO like? :D Are the "like" towels made in China or S. Korea? Chinese towels will ALWAYS be cheaper.

Edited by Chewy

Great thread idea!

New Product Suggestions

Concentrated APC

Spray Wax

Clay Alternatives

Strip Wash Shampoo

Revamp Existing Products

Polishes (simply not aggressive enough, too much dusting for the amount of cut, very oily which tends to cover defects)

Pads (waaayyyy too big and thick for the PC, contributes to issues mentioned above)

Microfiber Towels (we need color options to designate for each task, white is the worst color choice for many reasons)

Great suggestions. Have you tried using the Merino Wool Mitt instead of the standard 2? I thought, to a degree, our towels now are color coded to be used with their respective products...Green Glass Towels, Blue Waterless Towels, Grey Metal Towels, Grey Utility Towels. When you start adding dyes to plush towels, you do start to render their effectiveness and durability. Another thing to think about with "value packaged" towels from other places; they are more than likely Made in China. Therefore, it's super easy to package discount them, as they are dirt cheap to begin with.

What level is durable enough for the SVRT? I get now, about three weeks longevity out of it, about 9 months a year. I can't expect a dressing to hold up more than it should when it's got Mag Chloride and Salt hitting it like a morse code machine.

I think with some of your other suggestions you will be pleasantly surprised what Adam's Premium Car Care has coming out Quarter 1, 2013.

Mook

Don't know if it would work but maybe 2" polish pads for the drill to get those "hard to polish without screwing other things up" areas.

Concentrated APC

Maybe a windshield washer fluid that won't degrade the sealant

Great suggestions. Have you tried using the Merino Wool Mitt instead of the standard 2? I thought, to a degree, our towels now are color coded to be used with their respective products...Green Glass Towels, Blue Waterless Towels, Grey Metal Towels, Grey Utility Towels. When you start adding dyes to plush towels, you do start to render their effectiveness and durability. Another thing to think about with "value packaged" towels from other places; they are more than likely Made in China. Therefore, it's super easy to package discount them, as they are dirt cheap to begin with.

What level is durable enough for the SVRT? I get now, about three weeks longevity out of it, about 9 months a year. I can't expect a dressing to hold up more than it should when it's got Mag Chloride and Salt hitting it like a morse code machine.

I think with some of your other suggestions you will be pleasantly surprised what Adam's Premium Car Care has coming out Quarter 1, 2013.

Mook

Mook - great response, thanks for your insights!

I do use the merino mitt now for the upper half, another mitt for the lower half (good suggestion). I should have clarified my suggestion on the towel colors. What I meant was different color shades of the premium towels so that we can designate them for polish removal, wax removal, QD or glaze, etc. You guys do a great job of coloring the different types of towels. On the SVRT, I may be splitting hairs on that one but it doesnt seem to hold on to some surfaces for very long, trim for example. On rubber on the other hand, it works like a dream.

I am always excited to see what Adams has to offer and know that 2013 will be no different!

Great thread idea!

New Product Suggestions

Concentrated APC

Spray Wax

Clay Alternatives

Strip Wash Shampoo

Revamp Existing Products

Some good suggestions.

I've found that with wash pads after every use before I rinse them off I scrub them with carpet brush, it gets all the sand and dirt out of them that grit guard didn't get.

definitely an iron x type product. Along with a compound like new menzerna 400 fast gloss to coincide with microfiber pads for the DA

These please! That FG 400 is absolutely amazing stuff with a good cutting (foam or microfiber) pad. I would be extra pleased if Adam's had something along these lines.

Looking forward to seeing what you have in store for the new year!

I would love to see Super VRT in spray form. I know we can make our own concoction at home, but it would be nice if it came premixed and ready to use.

Having Super VRT "MILK" on the lable would be a nice touch too.

Grit guards that come up the side of the bucket. Someone posted a picture of one in another thread a few weeks back.

Or maybe a grit scrubber that has a handle on it that you can really rub the wash cloth against. It would need to big enough to cover a good portion of the cloth but not so big that it would would hard to put the need pressure to it. You would use it above the bucket or in it.

Keep the ones for the bottom of the bucket.