Customer Service 866.965.0400

If you could design any Adam's product...

Something similar to SVRT for interior trim. SVRT is too glossy for me for interior use. I really have to knock it down when I use it. The level of gloss is perfect for exterior plastics.

Leather conditioner that has a scent that last longer than 3 days and isn't glossy at all. Adam's Leather conditioner is one of the few products I have not been impressed with.

Polishing compounds that work better with the PC. Can't stand how long it takes to get good results with a PC.

Wash pads in mitt form.

A heavier (I don't know what the correct word is) clay bar. I really dislike how long it takes to clay a car.

I would love to see Super VRT in spray form. I know we can make our own concoction at home, but it would be nice if it came premixed and ready to use.

Having Super VRT "MILK" on the lable would be a nice touch too.

:iagree:

Great suggestion. I have a Tahoe as my daily driver and I hate to make the concoction to use one the outer edge of the tire. I would rather buy it premade.

A more dense Boulder Blonde Boar's Hair Brush. The current brush tends to clump a bit when wet (each group of bristles tends to group and separate from the next), much more than the previous blue/black handled brush. Smaller groupings and higher quantities of those groupings in the head should reduce the tendency to separate. Not to be negative, but I honestly think the new brush is a downgrade from the previous brush because the surface area when wet is greatly reduced and in my experience and it neither cleans as effectively nor efficiently as the prior version.

Air freshners! I would buy every scent. Im happy with everything else

I love all the scents, butmost products are too fruity to be smeeling in the care for me.

on the other hand Leather and Interior Conditioner would be a great Air Freshner. One of my favorites.

Revive Polish revamp - It's such a great but underestimated product!

Quick Interior Spray - Something that maybe cleans but keeps the shine from the Leather Conditioner on interior plastic.

Adam's Swiffer - I don't know if I'm the only one who does it but... I keep a swiffer duster in my truck to keep the dust off my interior.

Leather Conditioner revamp - WATER.... PROOF. Nothing sucks more than doing you interior to find that you opened your door when it was raining and now you have water run marks down the interior plastic!

Air Fresheners - The smells of Adam's products! (Not something that hangs buy like a gel) I'd buy 50 Waterless Wash Fresheners

Cigarette Burn Repair Kit - Something I've been looking at to buy but just too dang expensive to buy from companies I've never heard of or trust.

Glass Buffing Kit - Sometimes its water etching in glass is a PITA.

Grit Guard Bucket Cushions - They exist and I've asked numerous times to put an Adam's logo on it!!!! Please!

Edited by Kingsford

An Adam's headlight/plastic restoration kit

Adam's magnets, stickers, emblems..etc for toolboxes, garages, work shops

Adam's odor eliminator

I would really like a product that sprays or wipes on that would not show fingerprints on touchscreen surfaces. This could be used in my car, on cell phones, ipads...etc

Happy New Year Adam's Family!

Ok. I'd like to share a few things.

#1) Adam's won't make it, if it doesn't beat the competition. And some things are just worth waiting for.

#2) Adam's won't make it, if it's not made in the USA. And some things are just worth waiting for.

#3) Some of you are asking for products that already exist, but just want them relabeled, lol. And that makes me giggle a bit. (for ex: SHR & a 4" pad obliterate hard water etching on glass all day long. But hey, I'm cool with it! Let's repackage & rename it! ALL GOOD with me! :) )

That being said, here's my requests......

~ CANNOT WAIT FOR THE RELEASE OF THE MORE AGGRESSIVE COMPOUND!!! :)

~ Where's my 24x36 doublesoft towel for fenders when wrenching & leaning on the car??

~ Would also love a pad on an extended handle to reach the roof of trucks & SUVs

~ I always add shampoo to my wash bucket during a wash, and I have the 2-bucket caddy. I'd like a little "holster" on the side of the caddy to hold my shampoo so it's with me wherever I push them.

~ I know your products have to be 110% guaranteed. But anything that's "more aggressive" could/should maybe labeled as a "PROFESSIONAL" line, sans the guarantee. Like a more aggressive pad, or a more aggressive compound, or an iron cut product, or WHATEVER. I know for me, I'd MUCH RATHER BUY FROM Adam's. But a "professional" line for guys like me, would be great. Meanwhile, most products NOW can remain in the current lineup. This would also offer people a way to "grow" as a Detailer, and remain loyal with Adam's Polishes.

:)

**Offer something similar to the cyclone machine w/ paired carpet scrubbing brushes....There is nothing like the scrubbing power of a machine for interior w/ dual brush/heads on it!!!

**Revamp or offer different versions of the interior cleaner: I have to dilute mine by 50%

"Do you know how the company that makes Prego spaghetti sauce became very successful? The market research guru they hired told them to just simply offer more choices and different versions of their product to the consumer!"

** Air Freshener

**Offer a system to help eliminate cigarette odor

You guys need a complete "pro line" for full time detailers like me, that offers 1 and 5 gallon products at close or near the competitions prices!!

** Offer "professional" hot water carpet extractor/cleaning machines

Edited by TK427

Interesting comments so far. I probably get asked for headlight restoration kits more than anything else.

Not an Adam's product, but for a nice longer lasting mild leather scent, Scentsy sells a freshener tin called "Weathered Leather" that is small, smells great and is made in the USA!

Bruce

Just some ideas, I know they might be dumb. I would love to see the following:

1) Adam's E-Z up tents. I'd love to work outside with a nice breeze and not worry about the sun causing water spots etc on my paint. I love working on my car, however, I am one of the rare cats that would prefer to work on the car outside as opposed to the garage. In my case, my garage is about 20 degrees hotter than the outside temp. In the summer, this can be unbearable during hot days. Talk about dusting.....

2) Adam's Black Out. Possibly, Adam's Polishes could team up with one of my favorite manufacturer's (Plasti-Dip) and create a hybrid formula. This spray formula would allow customer's to change certain accents on their car from chrome/metal to matte black. Some examples include grills, rims, door columns, trim pieces and plastic fenders.

3) Adam's cord caddy. This idea comes from certain issues when detailing. I dislike when my extension cord 1) comes close to rubbing up against my paint and 2) gets stuck behind a wheel when moving around the car. I don't like playing Indiana Jones and cracking my extension cords like a whip. Maybe a retractable cord caddy that you can attach to the ceiling garage beams. You can pull out as much cord as needed, and then retract this into the caddy when you need to move. Similar to the ones they make these for commercial garages and such.

If I were in your shoes...

Interior Detail Spray (something that cleans but leaves a nice finish)

Interior Detail Brush (for vents and such the Lug brush won't hit)

Metal Polish Tow...oh wait! :lol:

Polish that can be considered a compound.

A Kit for my Detail Cart that mounts to the outside that allows brush storage.

An Adam's Snow Beanie.

An Adam's Mechanic Shirt.

Interesting comments so far. I probably get asked for headlight restoration kits more than anything else.

Not an Adam's product, but for a nice longer lasting mild leather scent, Scentsy sells a freshener tin called "Weathered Leather" that is small, smells great and is made in the USA!

Bruce

Wonder what happened to the headlight resto kit... Last time Adam was in town for a detail clinic, bout 3 years ago he had a not yet released headlight resto kit he used on a guys VW. But it never got released.

Me personally, my water sucks, I want some sort of water filter, be it inline on the hose, or in the sprayer. I currently use the Mr. Clean auto dry gun, just for its filtering purposes but they are not made anymore, and filters are getting harder to find. And if you do, they are pretty expensive.

Wonder what happened to the headlight resto kit... Last time Adam was in town for a detail clinic, bout 3 years ago he had a not yet released headlight resto kit he used on a guys VW. But it never got released.

Me personally, my water sucks, I want some sort of water filter, be it inline on the hose, or in the sprayer. I currently use the Mr. Clean auto dry gun, just for its filtering purposes but they are not made anymore, and filters are getting harder to find. And if you do, they are pretty expensive.

We haven't really aimed so to speak at Headlight Restoration yet, as most of our customers either from here, or just figure it out, that SSR, SHR, and FMP on a drill most of the time remedy that.

For an inline filtration system, I have schematics if you want to build one. Trying to source in all the products to be USA Made was the issue, so I stopped the R&D on it. However, they can be made for around $100.00, using a charcoal filter.

Mook

Severe Swirl Remover, Swirl and Haze Remover, and Fine Machine Polish on the 4 inch pads on a drill is pretty much the headlight resto kit

Yeah, Im not really looking for a kit... a little wet sanding along with the above mentioned products would work on pretty much the worst of headlights. I was just commenting that Adam had one in the works at one time.