Customer Service 866.965.0400

If you could design any Adam's product...

For SUV Cleaning in particular.

A large wash pad with a hook and look backing that attaches to a backing plate that is attached to a long/or extendable handle. This way you can remove the pad for cleaning on a grit guard during your wash. With the long handle you would be able to wash the tops of tall vehicles without have to bend over on a ladder.

It would be a handy tool for washing the tops of really tall SUV's and Vans, and even RV's and Campers.

Edited by Brandon Lutz

Green Wheel Cleaner: If there can be a more aggressive concentrate or maybe even a gel type that might stick to the wheels while it works in. I do not see it being aggressive enough and I noticed Im scrubbing much more than other wheel cleaners in the past.

Glass Cleaner: Maybe a type of concentrated ingredient. Maybe its just me but it seems like I really need to use some elbow grease with the MF Glass cleaning towel. This usually happens on some of the cars I detail if they smoke or just complete slobs.

Interior Brushes: So we can get into the small crevices that all others cannot reach.

Interior Wipes: Something that blows other products on the market away that are Adams and Adams quality. Dashboard, Leather, Trim ..etc.

Clay Bar(s) Weights: Have a light, Med and Heavy clay to chose from

Glass Pad: Maybe a 4" type with a heavy cut compound/polish made into a kit.

Larger Double Soft MF towels: Maybe offer one in a 24x36"

Roof Wash Pad: Something that will help wash the top of SUVs instead of me reaching on my stool or my Little Giant latter.

Polishing Pads: Maybe its just me. I noticed that the new 4th generation pads do not cut as well as I hoped. I also see them ripping/tearing easy if you accidentally hit a corner compared to the old hex ones.

A Professional line of Adams products: Pad, Compound, Concentrated formulas, etc.

Thanks for asking our input on this subject. Im sure I speak for others on this that its nice to see Adams looking to add to their product line by asking their customers. There is no criticism just constructive opinions and suggestions. :thumbsup:

Black nitrile gloves would be great.

A drill attachment for polishing wheels lips and bolts. Something like the megs dynacone but with a recessed tip so you can get all the bolt heads nice and polished

Double trigger sprayers would be the bees knees

If you could somehow make the foaming sprayer have a much wider fan while still foaming that would be amazing

Ashley's T-shirt.

A brush to clean highly-rated internal of the tire.

A small bag Adam for the samples of journey.

Complete range of journey with the wheel cleaner green and a sample of shampoo.

Patches and Adam's sticker and big sticker to put in the garage so that we know that here we look with Adam.

A snow foam gun as that this:Résultats Google Recherche d'images correspondant à http://www.cleancar.ie/images/detailed/0/heavy-duty-professional-foam-lance-1l.png

The brush EZ famous Of Adam. She(it) is fantastic for the wheels:Résultats Google Recherche d'images correspondant à http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/images/uploads/watermarked/ez-detail.jpg

how about a foam brush to spread undercarriage spray in the wheel wells so i dont have to get my hands and arms dirty

Low profile fender brush to clean cars with narrow wheel wells or lowered cars.

Cut the bristles down to the size you need???!!!!!

A strip wash shampoo would be great

Maybe made in the USA Adams ladder for us truck guys. And instead of a shelf on top of the ladder, a little basket to keep products in.

And of course stickers, banners and patches to show our love and support are always great ideas!

Ashley's T-shirt.

Patches and Adam's sticker and big sticker to put in the garage so that we know that here we look with Adam.

A snow foam gun as that this:Résultats Google Recherche d'images correspondant à http://www.cleancar.ie/images/detailed/0/heavy-duty-professional-foam-lance-1l.png

The brush EZ famous Of Adam. She(it) is fantastic for the wheels:Résultats Google Recherche d'images correspondant à http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/images/uploads/watermarked/ez-detail.jpg

That first Line????????????????

Anthony,

I have used this brush and an upgraded prototype with more bristles and a thicker handle. The Adam's Wheel Woolies Wheel Cleaning Tools work much, much better. You have the large cleaning area to clean the inner wheel barrels, but without the dirty spray you get when removing the brush from the wheel.

Translated at Babylon.com

J'ai employé cette brosse et un prototype amélioré avec plus de poils et une poignée plus épaisse. les outils de nettoyage de roue de Woolies de la roue d'Adam fonctionnent beaucoup, bien mieux. Vous avez le grand secteur de nettoyage pour nettoyer les barils intérieurs de roue, mais sans jet sale vous obtenez en enlevant la brosse de la roue.

Anthony,

I have used this brush and an upgraded prototype with more bristles and a thicker handle. The Adam's Wheel Woolies Wheel Cleaning Tools work much, much better. You have the large cleaning area to clean the inner wheel barrels, but without the dirty spray you get when removing the brush from the wheel.

Translated at Babylon.com

J'ai employé cette brosse et un prototype amélioré avec plus de poils et une poignée plus épaisse. les outils de nettoyage de roue de Woolies de la roue d'Adam fonctionnent beaucoup, bien mieux. Vous avez le grand secteur de nettoyage pour nettoyer les barils intérieurs de roue, mais sans jet sale vous obtenez en enlevant la brosse de la roue.

OK, thus no projections by taking(bringing) out the brush of the wheel rim?

I puts that on my list for my futur orders.

Thank you.

:patriot:

Black Nitrile Gloves, or any latex glove for that matter, is NOT made here in the USA.

Ask Chewy.

Love it though, I love the Black gloves. Makes me feel like I'm working a Detail Homicide.

Showa best does make some here!

Ashley's T-shirt.

A product which bottom spots blacks of tar

OK, thus no projections by taking(bringing) out the brush of the wheel rim?

I puts that on my list for my futur orders.

Thank you.

:patriot:

It is good Ashley that one see on video? No?

I like his T-shirt and I would like the same for my wife.

:glasses:

Man it is really hard to interpret what you're saying.......jumbled words. :help: