Customer Service 866.965.0400

What Did You Wash, Shine, and or Polish Today

Holder

2 hours ago, SlammedRT said:

Wow thats impressive. Almost wish my car wasn't so low so I could use some. LOL

Of course I had to scrub a lot as well haha. Spayed it on lightly and some how still used too much. Wiped it down to even it out. Then waited about 30 minutes and wiped it down again to give it an even and uniform look.

1 hour ago, Ls1transam said:

Of course I had to scrub a lot as well haha. Spayed it on lightly and some how still used too much. Wiped it down to even it out. Then waited about 30 minutes and wiped it down again to give it an even and uniform look.

Yea I figured a good scrub happened lol. I don't know much about the undercarriage spray. Is its longevity pretty good? As good as that wheel well looks I wonder if it would be good as an under hood application as opposed to VRT. I like a little more shine than VRT gives. Probably could search for this answer but I am being lazy.

4 hours ago, SlammedRT said:

Yea I figured a good scrub happened lol. I don't know much about the undercarriage spray. Is its longevity pretty good? As good as that wheel well looks I wonder if it would be good as an under hood application as opposed to VRT. I like a little more shine than VRT gives. Probably could search for this answer but I am being lazy.

It has been pretty durable for me, and doesn’t seem to attract dust very much. Idk about in the engine bay though. Worth a try I guess lol

6 hours ago, SlammedRT said:

It's definitely a must if you have exposed plastic fender liners like a pickup truck.  Low cars or carpeted liners - no point, don't buy it.  My duramax has a lot of exposed black plastic liners and the undercarriage spray is a must.  It truly does make it disappear, and it smells amazing.  You'll use quite a bit doing 4 big wheel wells, maybe 6-10 applications out of a 16oz.  I'm going to order a gallon when I officially run out.  VRT works for it too but the Undercarriage Spray is easier and covers better.  I couldn't give you a direct comparison in shine but both shine/protect the plastic well.  

Stuff repels off of it pretty good but it goes without saying it's not like it's a coating or sealant, stuff still sticks and a scrub will be necessary if you get mud and stuff pasted in there.  I've found that regular applications helps it to work better/keeps your plastic darker. 

Got the Cub Cadet out of the shed today, changed the oil, lubed it, changed the filters, and gave it a bath.  Then took it around the yard for a trial run.  All ready for summer grass cutting now.

9 hours ago, galaxy said:

Getting ready to wheel coat these if the paint isn't too fresh.  How long should you want on fresh paint?  They're almost a week old.

IMG_6698.JPG

Sorry, can't lend any advice. But I did want to say those look awesome! Always been a fan of red calipers. One option I wish my version of the car came with. How did you have those done?

Took the time to finally do a wheel off cleaning. These wheels are 3 years old. While I’ve always sealed them I have not taken them off to do a ‘correction’. I did not realize how bad they needed it till they were off. Put some brilliant glaze on after the sealant to finish it off. The video shows it better but doesn't work to well on here so I snapped a portion of the before and after.

26A5920F-5510-48DF-AE7B-6682258F259F.jpeg

IMG_0175.PNG

IMG_0176.PNG

Edited by SlammedRT

22 hours ago, falcaineer said:

Sorry, can't lend any advice. But I did want to say those look awesome! Always been a fan of red calipers. One option I wish my version of the car came with. How did you have those done?

Sent them to a paint guy.  High temp paint, not powdercoat.  Chose him because he also had the ability to custom make the labels to match the font of the emblems on the car.  I paid dearly for it but they're gorgeous, so....