Customer Service 866.965.0400

What Did You Wash, Shine, and or Polish Today

Holder

2 hours ago, pirahnah3 said:

washed a friends car today, because they hitcheda ride home from the bar and left the car at my place....I might have only cleaned half the glass and polished half the hood thou.....

If they were still seeing double, they may think you did all of the glass and hood. ?

17 hours ago, ZMAN024 said:

Just keep them out of the garage and away from the cars. :xfingers:

I've had that happen already.  Several years ago, I found a mouse nest in the motor of my Monte Carlo.  Last year, there were little footprints on the chrome inside the Vette (but that's all, no damage).  We had a cat for 13 years who died a year ago, and my grandkids are both allergic to them, so till they're grown, we're doing without one. But we may have to change that.  Or at least get an outdoor cat .  

Strip washed, clayed, polished, sealed and (Buttery) waxed a customer's car. 2015 Infiniti Q70S, Malibu Black. He said it hasn't looked this good since the day he bought it new, and better than when he had it done by a local pro detailer just last fall. Music to my ears! Now his wife wants her Explorer done, inside and out. ?

Before

IMG_20180609_081825.thumb.jpg.d2129b75dfee5c9165bb0a26a7172668.jpg

IMG_20180609_081851.thumb.jpg.8e655d900fe6721cf2c6d5ba1af33dba.jpg

After

IMG_20180609_132232.thumb.jpg.f01d7f2bc7e90b793ad23ed0e3ab6b12.jpg

IMG_20180609_132108.thumb.jpg.46f027e6e73bbc412cefb1ff6eb3c216.jpg

Edited by falcaineer

9 minutes ago, Ls1transam said:

I finally finished this thing. Full inside, stain removal and just by doing that it smells better too. Then a wash clay and seal. This is the last time I price something over the phone. Lesson learned. 

A0A9FD74-6030-46C7-A376-35CB9018BF86.jpeg

3CC0EE4B-807D-44F4-BF22-BADE880E966F.jpeg

667A3B1A-2F42-4A9E-922C-2649A713E4A7.jpeg

Nice work, John. I'm learning the same thing.

2 minutes ago, Ls1transam said:

Thanks. I’m not a pro and I’m not the fastest. But I try my best to do things right. This thing took me 11 hours lol. I’ve mever seen an inside so dirty. The whole interior is a different color now. The owner is on his way to pick it up. I’ll be glad to see it leave ??

Nice work ?

3 minutes ago, Ls1transam said:

Thanks. I’m not a pro and I’m not the fastest. But I try my best to do things right. This thing took me 11 hours lol. I’ve mever seen an inside so dirty. The whole interior is a different color now. The owner is on his way to pick it up. I’ll be glad to see it leave ??

Make sure he takes it. He may not know it's his. :ph34r: :lolsmack:

Did the wife’s headlights this morning.

Cleaned first with APC and a magic eraser, then clayed, then microfiber pad and HCC with the SKMini, then blue pad and HCC, then all four pads from microfiber, blue, orange,white, all with ONE STEP POLISH.  (One step is amazing, I love it!  Anyone thinking about it, or thinking all in ones are no good, I highly recommend it!)

Anyways, I finished with Paint Sealant.  

If you can see the pitting marks, the lens is actually cracked on the inside, this car is almost 13 yrs old and sits outside 24/7, and in direct sun a lot of the time.  

E45ADB27-577A-4FA9-9ACD-D04144DB9457.jpeg

Edited by Nickfire20

2013 Volkswagen CC R Line

Inner fenders were done with ECO APC and a Fender Brush.

Wheels and tires were done with ECO Wheel Cleaner, Wheel Wash Mitt and then Tire Shine on a Hex Applicator.

Car was cleaned with Car Shampoo in a Premium Foam Gun and Red Wash Mitt and then hit with H20 Guard and Gloss.

Front windshield was hit with Glass Cleaner, then a Visco Clay Car lubricated by Detail Spray and finished off with H20 Guard and Gloss. 

I'm in the process of moving so once my new garage is setup I will hit this with the Swirl Killer and then Ceramic Paste Wax! 

20180610_144621.jpg

A little out of the norm here, maybe a little silly, but I am blown away with the final product.  Only took 5-10minutes too.

I apologize for no, ‘before’ pictures 

These globes have not been done in at least 3 yrs, were cloudy, and kind of gunky, as they are in the kitchen about 10 ft from the stove.

I first cleaned with dish soap and water, then Adam’s Glass cleaner, and lastly Brilliant Glaze.

664D38F0-6A21-4DE2-9CA8-BD0961CE74BC.jpeg

A606988B-976D-481C-8AE7-FF95F816BDDE.jpeg

Over the last month or so I have learned a lot about the Adam's products and it has been an adjustment from the previous products I used, but the results are worth the learning.  I have also added to the collection which has also helped.   I'm posting two pictures, the first picture is from the very first time I used the Adam's products on my truck and the second is how it came out today.

First I want to thank @pirahnah3 for reading my original post and letting me know to not worry about the Ultra Shampoo drying on the truck.  Hitting the entire truck with the Foam Gun and then washing it from end to end made it easier and cleaner.   Second, I want to thank all the other members who have posted tips and their methods for getting the vehicles right.  I know I still have a lot to learn about the Adam's products and some 40 year old habits to break.  My very first detailing was on a '67 Nova when I was 16, sure wish I still had that one, and it was 40 years ago.

Having plenty of Adam's MicroFiber towels also helped, they are significantly better than the others I had been using.  I also added some additional products, including the new family favorite with the Glass Cleaner.   The original picture had used a very popular off the shelf blue glass cleaner, today's wash included Adam's Glass Cleaner - I think the differences are pretty obvious.

For anyone who is not noticing the differences, I'll point them out.   

• There is no reflection is the side windows in the original
  • You can see the pine needles and individual leaves in today's picture
  • Through the windshield + drivers side window the bush looks distorted in the original
  • Today, you can see the individual leaves looking the same same two windows

I also have a tip.  Tree Sap comes off rather easy when the vehicle is soaped with Ultra Shampoo and you can carefully slide a plastic razor blade under it.  The soapy lubrication allowed it to lift and come right off without any effort or marks left behind.

In another month+, I'll give her the full treatment and post 

Just Waxed.jpg

Truck Jun 2018.jpg

The running boards on my High Country pool water and spot.  They clean up pretty easy but not as easy as I would like.   So popped off the pads and claybarred them and give them a coat of LPS.  Not sure if there is any better options but figured it it worth a shot.

20180621_140014.jpg