Customer Service 866.965.0400

What Did You Wash, Shine, and or Polish Today

Holder

2 hours ago, 8675309'SS said:

Don’t know if my perception is skewed since this is the first day with out rain or clouds in about 2 weeks. But my little beater is looking good today after a wash and ceramic boost 1.0. (I used ceramic paste wax about a month ago.) 

7A2F44A2-1847-4E1D-8D03-58B9B0D32F3E.jpeg

0498DD8D-71C6-44C5-9143-3E419F8D10BB.jpeg

Agreed, Jen! She looks great. ?

1 hour ago, 67's said:

Took a little personal time this morning ?

Since its 80 here in October, last ride for the fall, its Hockey season so I am swamped. So I washed, and  BW the car to get ready to put it away.

vet1.jpg

vet2.jpg

Looking good Tom!! First "snow" in Colorado today where I live (Highlands ranch). its currently 33 degrees and freezing. Luckily I have about 8 Adams hoodies to choose from!!❄️

Washed the YZ450F today!  Getting it ready to sell, time for someone else to enjoy her!  It’s a 2006 50th Anniversary Addition with less than 25 hours on her.

Used the Standard Foam Gun with CS (she wasn’t real dirty). Also used EWC, EAP, Sidekick and  DS.  I always spray WD-40 on the motor, frame, etc at the end as well. Keeps it all looking great and protected. My son loves using the Sidekick to dry everything. It works great on motorcycles!

FF07251B-BA70-45D5-AB50-2D9C659849D6.thumb.jpeg.cadfce3feaaecd95b342eb7835d6b0c3.jpeg

39BD6BDA-4FA4-451B-9BC8-EF12A8155BAE.thumb.jpeg.f152f0e14a2a85f54e6a803ebc1abfd1.jpeg

5 hours ago, Iceman said:

Washed the YZ450F today!  Getting it ready to sell, time for someone else to enjoy her!  It’s a 2006 50th Anniversary Addition with less than 25 hours on her.

Used the Standard Foam Gun with CS (she wasn’t real dirty). Also used EWC, EAP, Sidekick and  DS.  I always spray WD-40 on the motor, frame, etc at the end as well. Keeps it all looking great and protected. My son loves using the Sidekick to dry everything. It works great on motorcycles!

45826F37-F731-4B0C-981B-122D7C04C001.MOV

FF07251B-BA70-45D5-AB50-2D9C659849D6.thumb.jpeg.cadfce3feaaecd95b342eb7835d6b0c3.jpeg

39BD6BDA-4FA4-451B-9BC8-EF12A8155BAE.thumb.jpeg.f152f0e14a2a85f54e6a803ebc1abfd1.jpeg

Awesome! Looks great! I would totally buy it if i knew how to ride one! I wish I did lol 

8 hours ago, ObsessedDetailer said:

Awesome! Looks great! I would totally buy it if i knew how to ride one! I wish I did lol 

Haha thanks man!  You should learn sometime, great fun!  I would start with a smaller one like a 250 and work your way up to a 450 though.  The 450 is a beast!

I detailed a '99 Acura RL this weekend.  The client originally wanted a wash & seal, with headlight correction, but ended up requesting a correction too.  I tried to discourage him from that, as he does not have a garage, and I am not sure he will maintain the finish to 'our' standards, but he wanted it anyway.  For the most part the car was in very good condition, but the before&after of the gas door is below.  I was too busy trying to beat the sun to get more pictures, but the 50/50 views of the 1/2 corrected trunk were stunning.  However I was about an hour+ into the correction when I looked at the trunk again (I was working outside, so got a different angle from the sun) and did not like how the corrected part looked.  I tried a more aggressive foam pad, but ended up having to use a MF pad and Correcting Polish.  I stared redoing from the belt-line up and was able to work the CP down and avoid a finishing step, but unfortunately the sun won, and I have to go back later this week to sand the headlights, dress the trim & tires, and hit a few spots on the interior again.

IMAG1385.thumb.jpg.aecfbe091c5c16c640828c0cf27f552a.jpg

IMAG1388.thumb.jpg.d39a5f434fb666021d3ddceaba98abbf.jpg

1 hour ago, mc2hill said:

I detailed a '99 Acura RL this weekend.  The client originally wanted a wash & seal, with headlight correction, but ended up requesting a correction too.  I tried to discourage him from that, as he does not have a garage, and I am not sure he will maintain the finish to 'our' standards, but he wanted it anyway.  For the most part the car was in very good condition, but the before&after of the gas door is below.  I was too busy trying to beat the sun to get more pictures, but the 50/50 views of the 1/2 corrected trunk were stunning.  However I was about an hour+ into the correction when I looked at the trunk again (I was working outside, so got a different angle from the sun) and did not like how the corrected part looked.  I tried a more aggressive foam pad, but ended up having to use a MF pad and Correcting Polish.  I stared redoing from the belt-line up and was able to work the CP down and avoid a finishing step, but unfortunately the sun won, and I have to go back later this week to sand the headlights, dress the trim & tires, and hit a few spots on the interior again.

IMAG1385.thumb.jpg.aecfbe091c5c16c640828c0cf27f552a.jpg

IMAG1388.thumb.jpg.d39a5f434fb666021d3ddceaba98abbf.jpg

Looks great Michael! keep it up!

Decided to give the wife's blacked out Chrysler Pacifica a proper bath today. Used a little BG, then H2O GG, and Adam's glass cleaner. Did the interior with LC. Black cars are a pain to keep clean, especially in the desert but man look at that reflection when it's clean. Like a mirror LoL and took a pic of the water beads. I wrung out the towel that I used the H2O on and it left water beads on the concrete for over and hour in 80+ degree temps. And they're still there. ? Good stuff

IMG_20181020_112118.jpg

IMG_20181020_112128.jpg

IMG_20181020_112226.jpg

IMG_20181020_105715.jpg

19 minutes ago, Kaiten said:

Thanks. And as for the water beads, I was super impressed. After an hour I was like " those beads are still there? I gotta take a pic of that" lol

Haha, for sure man. I’d do the exact same thing!

Did a one step paint correction yesterday on a 2010 Camaro SS. 

I used a SK21/SK12 and Adam's orange pads with another brands compound. It came out really nice. I also forgot how much real estate these 5th gen Camaros really have. 

I also heavily cleaned the wheels/tires and exhaust tips - I forgot to do a lot of before pictures, I just got to work when I arrived. The streaking you see on the tire is the product drying. It goes on shiny and turns into a dark, matte finish.

I want to add that this has two layers of sealant on it as well. They are non-adams products but their equivalents would be using paint sealant and then topping that with quick sealant (their old aerosol sealant). It gives a GREAT gloss to the paint as well as solid protection. 

J1NMSCX.jpg

b8yddTR.jpg

RW2QSIh.jpg

0IucHJR.jpg

0w7RHqY.jpg

Edited by cwp2016nd

Bought a four foot log rack and a log splitter today. After assembly I gave both a coating of Quick Sealant. We split several logs and brought in a few for the first fire in the fireplace in 10 years. Last month we had the chimney cleaned and inspected. Our ten year old twins are now enjoying their first indoor fire. Before they were born we’d have a fire nearly every night.

772317A0-AB5B-47C3-B075-E2F5F868EBA7.jpeg