Customer Service 866.965.0400

What Did You Wash, Shine, and or Polish Today

Holder

On 1/31/2019 at 1:00 AM, ocdrifter said:

You Madame are bad ***! By any chance do you have a sister😳🤪

Sorry I only have three brothers...no sisters.  I was always told if going to play with the boys I better not come home crying...so I tried to be just as good at everything they did too.  Which as it turns out I am WAY better at detailing & racing cars then them 😁.    Funny story though...they came home one day when was in my teens & told my parents I couldn't play tackle football (just neighborhood games...not leagues) with them anymore as the guys on the other teams were letting me tackle them & my brothers were tired of having "talks" with those guys.  It was kind of hard dating in school as all the guys knew about my brothers because of those talks & my brothers always met with the guy before a date to tell them that if I cried they would cry. My Dad never had to say anything.  Needless to say I dated & married a guy from a neighboring school...lol

I can report that after a week in Florida, Pollen season has started.  I managed to touch up the Suburban and Golf cart that I did in November, skipped the Equinox this trip but did convert a Canadian after helping him with his Red van.  This was a whirlwind trip with only two days of golf since the purpose was to attend a 85th birthday party which went very well.

Fort the Pollen, I found that detail spray and a single soft smeared it more than lifting it.  However, Waterless Wash and and Waterless Wash towel, followed by the a borderless grey worked like a charm.  The one morning that there was no dew on the car a simple puff of air knocked it right off. 

Was able to wash the truck today. FINALLY was able to use some products I got a while back. Thoroughly cleaned all the black trim on my truck (man there’s a lot) applied Black Trim Restorer, let that cure, then applied Ceramic Trim Coating. 

Trim restorer really brought the color back and made it pop. Ceramic Trim coating, again, really made it pop. Letting it cure indoors tonight and will see how well I applied the coating in the am. Hopefully doesn’t look streaky. 

Next week or so I will run the polisher on the paint and then try out the new Ceramic Spray Coating I snagged when it came out. 

I decided to make my youngest happy today by making her Range Rover shine.  Besides the fact that I hate the wheels on it, the rest of the vehicle isn't too bad.  We've had rain in South Carolina today and I was able to get it washed between showers this morning and then into the garage.   The first picture is of her mirror that may have contacted her mailbox and the second picture was after some work with APC and Finishing Polish.   Unfortunately, the sun did not come out so I had to take the last picture in the garage.   

Strip Wash, Revive, LPS, Americana and finally Brilliant Glaze to make it pop.  @falcaineer Chris, I actually put BG on top instead of underneath which is my preference, but I wanted it to pop when she opens the garage after work.

Mirror 1.JPG

Mirror Fixed.JPG

Done.JPG

1 hour ago, RayS said:

I decided to make my youngest happy today by making her Range Rover shine.  Besides the fact that I hate the wheels on it, the rest of the vehicle isn't too bad.  We've had rain in South Carolina today and I was able to get it washed between showers this morning and then into the garage.   The first picture is of her mirror that may have contacted her mailbox and the second picture was after some work with APC and Finishing Polish.   Unfortunately, the sun did not come out so I had to take the last picture in the garage.   

Strip Wash, Revive, LPS, Americana and finally Brilliant Glaze to make it pop.  @falcaineer Chris, I actually put BG on top instead of underneath which is my preference, but I wanted it to pop when she opens the garage after work.

Mirror 1.JPG

Mirror Fixed.JPG

Done.JPG

Looks incredible, Ray! I'm sure she was thrilled! 😎

• 2 weeks later...

After destroying my snowblower yesterday by hitting something buried in the snow(apparently previous owner thought shear pins were optional and used regular bolts).I had to run out and get a new snowblower as we have a snowstorm coming today.  My wife laughed when I got home and immediately got my polisher out as it had factory swirls in it.  After that I used ceramic spray coating on everything and then used ceramic boost.  I shouldn’t have to use silicon spray in the shoot now.

751AD655-877D-4DD4-9A58-86303779A63D.jpeg

CBF8C1A7-A678-47A8-A5A5-F17A2F939984.jpeg

AB01E5B9-6DEA-4EB6-A736-45DF7B076E8E.jpeg

Nothing wrong with that!  I have my blades coated with Patriot!  But I'm OVER this winter. It's been snowing here since 11 a.m. and not supposed to stop until tomorrow morning.  I'm ready for spring and summer. 

@them240i That engine bay looks clean!  You may want to try some VRT 'milk' for the engine bay.  Mix VRT 50/50 with distilled water in a spray bottle, spray on the plastics, and level with a 'work' microfiber.

A whole week of above freezing and no snow to come, meant I raced home from work to wash my car.  It’s only the second time this winter the weather and time off have aligned for a wash. Washing away winter grime is so rewarding. :banana:

The house up for sale next door had a prospective buyer walk up right when I dropped my Ultra Plush Drying towel on the driveway along with an FBomb.  Oops. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤭🤪 The house is probably going to be on the market a little longer... 😬

4DE4F71D-BB21-4AD5-8366-1CD3E31E9353.jpeg

C5B089D8-27D9-47B9-BACC-AA40F0AB3902.jpeg

FF5B32C9-6387-4E47-8719-39AAEAC7D7E9.jpeg

9D074B84-1FDD-4CE5-804A-A907AD9765E1.jpeg