Customer Service 866.965.0400

What Did You Wash, Shine, and or Polish Today

Holder

I'm on vacation this week, so I decided to tackle two cars. We just bought the 1996 Cavalier for my son as a first car. He is having difficulty learning to drive, so we got him this. Mechanically it is great, but the interior and exterior needed some serious attention.

tn_Camaro%20and%20Cavalier%20PC%27s%2000

The interior was filthy, so out came the seats.

The stain was soy sauce.

tn_Camaro%20and%20Cavalier%20PC%27s%2001

Turned out GREAT! Used Adam's Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner, Leather and Interior Cleaner, and Total Interior Detailer. Shop vac took care of all of the pet hair!

After completing the interior, I washed the exterior with Car Wash Shampoo and APC, then clayed it.

I have never had a car soil a clay bar like this! Picture does not do the clay bar justice.

After claying the Cavalier, I moved it to the garage and did IPA wipe downs on it and my Camaro. Then I taped them up.

Edited by 69supersport396

tn_Camaro%20and%20Cavalier%20PC%27s%2002

Some VRT woke up the trim, tires, and textured bumpers.

Looks much better than it did.  It needed lots of help, so I used Severe Swirl & Haze Remover, Swirl & Haze Remover, Fine Machine Polish, and finished with Machine Super Sealant.  My son said no matter what I do, white will not shine as impressive as dark colors, so I stopped there.

Camaro turned out awesome!  I used Swirl & Haze Remover, Fine Machine Polish, Machine Super Sealant, Brilliant Glaze, and Americana.

I actually did the Camaro first, then the Cavalier.  My green, orange, and white pads were ruined, so I guess I'll be ordering the new paint correction system.  

Edited by 69supersport396

A customers 1968 Chevelle.  I have to go back to finish it tomorrow (man that hood it huge!)  and will take a few more pictures for the write-up.  This was my first time using the new Adam's clay and I love it!  Sorry, I left my camera with the car, so no teaser shot.

I'm about to wash mine. It's early enough that my tree hugging neighbor's shouldn't cry about it. Just gotta make sure my cut outs are closed....

Leave 'em open! Accidentally of course. 

I washed Mama's TBSS. It had a parking lot scuff that needed my attention on the right rear quarter panel. SHR on an orange focus pad followed by polish on a white focus pad made quick work of it.

A 2013 GMC 2500; from one of the managers at the oil field company my husband works for. Interior clean up and exterior wash and wax. He was so happy with it he called me when he got to the shop to pick it up this evening. I guess a bunch of other guys were scoping the truck out while it was in the shop, so I now have 3 other people interested in getting there vehicles detailed :) sorry didnt take any pics today but i must say it looked awesome!

^^Nice Andrew! 

I washed and waxed the wife's rig last night. I know, tires and running boards need SVRT, but picture was before I did that.

I like the looks of that Tahoe Nate...and the detail looks great.

^ Same here.

We've got a ton of farmers cutting beans and corn going on so the light rain was just enough to lift that dust off the paint. That was fine until the light rain stopped, the sun came out and now the car is a spotted mess. :(

Edited by sportredmistress

I somehow didn't notice that the camera cover was partially obstructing the lens when shooting the before pictures so I junked them. Here are a few after pictures of the interior of my Tundra I did yesterday. All of the light surfaces were pretty soiled, so I am very pleased how nice it turned out. TID continues to impress!

post-2647-0-61545000-1382297882_thumb.jpg

post-2647-0-64974500-1382297947_thumb.jpg

post-2647-0-03846800-1382298105_thumb.jpg

post-2647-0-06137600-1382298163_thumb.jpg

post-2647-0-64258800-1382298215_thumb.jpg

^Your Tundra is looking great Randy! :thumbsup:

As to the OP:  I sealed the glass on the boo-boo van. Last night my wife and I snuck out (leaving the twins w/uncle) and went and got gyros. Of course the clean boo-boo van made it rain whereupon I discovered I had forgotten something. DOH! I also discovered that a certain set of twins like to doodle on the interior glass. I'm thinking they will start cleaning their windows, 5 is not too early.