Customer Service 866.965.0400

What Did You Wash, Shine, and or Polish Today

Holder

My dad decided to paint and let's just say I spent the afternoon removing overspray from the paint, glass and wheels.

The majority of the car has been HGG as a stand alone with Liquid paint sealant only on the hood.

50/50 of what I was dealing with.

post-11565-0-08678200-1441946633_thumb.jpg

Paint on the clay bar

post-11565-0-77408300-1441946651_thumb.jpg

Sealed with HGG.  Works great as a stand alone product as well. 

post-11565-0-52881300-1441946758_thumb.jpg

Did a 'beyond the standard' weekly cleaning on my wife's Accord.  Sprayed the engine compartment with Rinseless wash (at wash strength) in a pump-up sprayer, and wiped it down with a warehouse MF towel.  Treated the plastic and hoses to VRT 'milk' (50% SVRT & 50% water) and wiped that in with a another work MF towel.  

Pulled the front floor carpet mats and pre-treated them by rubbing horizontal then vertical with a non-Adams carpet brush, then vacuumed them. Wiped the the inside with TID, and vacuumed the seats and floor.  

Finally a Rinseless wash of the car, then used the leftovers in the Wash bucket to clean the wheels, then the tires.  

Today, I did a quick wash on the Raptor and boy does the guard and gloss really hold up well. I came across a problem at first because I had no drying towels so what the guard and gloss allowed me to do is an almost perfect sheeting method and then from there I just used detail spray and a double soft to clean up a couple wet spots. So not only does this stuff shine like crazy it provides outstanding protection! Enjoy some pics

FullSizeRender-1_zps5yiy81tt.jpg

FullSizeRender-2_zps1ipdhoao.jpg

Today, I did a quick wash on the Raptor and boy does the guard and gloss really hold up well. I came across a problem at first because I had no drying towels so what the guard and gloss allowed me to do is an almost perfect sheeting method and then from there I just used detail spray and a double soft to clean up a couple wet spots. So not only does this stuff shine like crazy it provides outstanding protection! Enjoy some pics

FullSizeRender-1_zps5yiy81tt.jpg

FullSizeRender-2_zps1ipdhoao.jpg

Nice truck and nice Golden! We've got two a 5 & a 6 year old they're tough to beat, except when it comes to all the fur they shed in my vehicles & home!

post-13278-0-11403500-1442791125_thumb.jpg

Washed the truck a 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 in Fire Red, did some additional work on the hood and front of the truck  clayed (nanoskin autoscrub), polished with PC using an 5th Gen Adam's white pad & paint finishing polish, then spread a nice thin coat of liquid paint sealant across the hood, & front end, including the headlights of course with a gray pad. Next weekend I am hoping to do the same to the rest of the truck but, I may not include the polishing as I did a full correction a couple of months back, I may hit a few spots where I saw some light scratches before I apply the sealant. This way my 1st time using LPS & just like everything else Adam's sells its awesome.

Edited by imcrazy

Nice truck and nice Golden! We've got two a 5 & a 6 year old they're tough to beat, except when it comes to all the fur they shed in my vehicles & home!

Yeah, I drag him around everywhere with me. I put wet ole seat covers on the back seats and am vacuuming my interior weekly if not a bit more just to control the hair.

Yeah, I drag him around everywhere with me. I put wet ole seat covers on the back seats and am vacuuming my interior weekly if not a bit more just to control the hair.

Mine don't usually go many places with us unless we're going up to our family cabin for some R&R or they need to head to the vet or groomer, they're good travelers but, I hate vacuuming the vehicles!

Edited by imcrazy

Did a 'tutorial' detail with a new Adam's customer (so new his products have not arrived yet!) on his new MB E400.  We played with lots of stuff, but ended up doing a Rinseless Wash, using H2O G&G while the panels were wet, drying with a WW towel.  Followed that up with BG, because you can never have too much shine on a black car!  :glasses:

IMAG0091_zpsuuvttcva.jpg

IMAG0090_zpstkswogfz.jpg

Oh, and he was ready to place his second order before we were done!

Another black car today.  I have polished this car several times, and it has reaallly soft paint!  Just a Wash & Seal, with a full interior cleaning this time.  

I started with the wheels & tires.  I tried DWC, but I was not getting any color change, so I switched to GWC.  As this is a DD, I cleaned the lower panels, rear bumper, and front bupmer with 1/2 strength APC and a long handle wheel brush.  

Then sprayed down the door jams with Rinseless wash at wash strength (using a 1/2 gal. pump-up sprayer) and wiped with a Edgeless Utility Towel.  Then used a wet/dry vac to remove all the leaves from the trunk rim and engine compartment.  Sprayed the engine compartment with the Rinseless solution and wiped with a work MF towel, and dressed it with VRT 'milk' (1/2 SVRT & 1/2 water).  

Mixed up my strip wash - 1 oz. of Car Wash Shampoo & 3 oz. of APC to 2 gallons of water, and cleaned the car.  I left the soap on the car, but it was warm and humid today, so when the whole car was clean, I reloaded my wash mitt and soaped 1/2 the car, then reloaded and did the other half.  I spray rinsed it down, then did a sheet rinse.  Lots of DS with the GWDT to get it dry.  

Next up was LPS applied with my PC and a older 7" pad.

Dressed the tires with SRVT, then moved on to the interior.  It was not real bad, but it had lots on living in it, including some transfer on the rear leather seats.  Unfortunately it rained as I was starting the inside, so I had scramble to clean up, move my wife's car to the neighbor's house, and move this car in the garage.  That added quite a bit of time to the job, as I had use a small work light to check my work :(

Anyway, the customer was very happy!  (pics before the rain shower!)

IMAG0096_zpszz0gqdsk.jpg

IMAG0095_zpse7sxejh0.jpg

Edited by mc2hill