Customer Service 866.965.0400

What Did You Wash, Shine, and or Polish Today

Holder

Dan, does your wife ever get after you for not washing her car?

Not so much.  I wash it...just not as much as my truck.

I also never take the time to snap pics of the Jeep, unless it would have some purpose.

It will get washed tomorrow, so I can try out the new IOS on some of the faded plastics.

3. Other.

My wife and her siblings referred to minivans as Booboo vans, something they made up in reference to TMNT and Shredder's van. 

$_35.JPG

Ahh...didn't think of that one.  Actually, an excellent name for a minivan...or a MINI! :D

Speaking of which: Finishing up the big fall polish & seal on the coupe. Not my best effort on the polishing but it's reasonably shiny and has 2 coats of Liquid Paint Sealant in anticipation of the winter.  Sealed on Friday, did glaze and wax yesterday, and today is all the clean-up stuff - windows, wipe down the trim, vacuum, etc.

Edited by JLKoupe

Treated the Jeep to a wash, clay, wash, HGG, and the new IOS on the plastics.

20150927_131624.jpg

This pic was after application of HGG, but before IOS.

20150927_143914.jpg

This one is after the IOS.  Much better!

20150927_145103.jpg

Almost done, moved it into the garage before applying Tire Shine.

20150927_151944.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

On Saturday, I scrubbed the s**t out of my tile shower walls to get off all the soap scum as we are selling the house.  Then I decided to spray them with quick sealant and now the water just runs right off the walls and leaves only a little bit of beading behind.  I'll have to make sure to do this in the new house.  The quick sealant was pretty fumy indoors, but I was worried about LPS staining the white grout.

Getting the 1912 race car ready for the Hilton Head Island Concours.  Spent 2 1/2 hours on the wheels - cleaned with Rinseless wash, then applied LPS, and BG.  Did a rinseless wash using the 'bucket of towels' method.  Then polished the hood top & sides, and cowl with PFP, followed by a pre-wax cleaning with Revive, then BG, and topped that with Americana.    

DSCN0444_zpswtuvpvtt.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I polished and sealed the truck for winter. By the way, has anyone noticed how similar in color Paint Correcting Polish and Leather Conditioner are? It would be real easy to confuse the two.....ask me how I know. By the way, Leather Conditioner finishes really nice. Lol.

I polished and sealed the truck for winter. By the way, has anyone noticed how similar in color Paint Correcting Polish and Leather Conditioner are? It would be real easy to confuse the two.....ask me how I know. By the way, Leather Conditioner finishes really nice. Lol.

Im sorry but that made me laugh. 

As for me, I broke out the brand new to me tire shine from Adams. Id get photos but I kinda did it in the dark, Actually wont get to see it until after I drive to work....

2015 Chevy Silverado in Tungsten Metallic (chevy lays on the flake thick in this color). My buddies truck, I owed him a favor so, it got a strip wash with meguiars royal purple & dawn cocktail, autoscrub clay alternative & liquid paint sealant. He was mostly just looking for protection but, the shine is pretty sweet too!

post-13278-0-90561000-1447034227_thumb.jpg

post-13278-0-63038000-1447034226_thumb.jpg

Edited by imcrazy