Customer Service 866.965.0400

What Did You Wash, Shine, and or Polish Today

Holder

I see the badge on the hood

Sent from my cracked iPhone using Tapatalk

i see it now. did the badge move closer to the middle of the hood on the newer models? in the past I thought they were more to the outside, kind of where the registration stickers are on this one

i see it now. did the badge move closer to the middle of the hood on the newer models? in the past I thought they were more to the outside, kind of where the registration stickers are on this one

You're thinking of the Chevy Duramax, it has the it on the outer edge of the hood.

Guest Gone & Forgotten

The 3Hunnahd!

Jk. Washed it 2 days ago. Too cold and I'm ordering a flex next week.

Hmmm how you flip it on a ipad? Grrrr

Edited by KicktoTheJunk

I replaced the headlight lens on my corvette, it was all "crazed". I didn't want the other light to feel left out so I polished it with Adams 4" drill pad SSR, SHR, FMP. then I switch to the 4" pads on the PC and repeated. After an IPA wipedown, I treated it with some quicksealant. then gave the whole car a quick wipedown with the new detail spray.. garage smells soooo good now. cant wait to drive it to work tomorrow. best part of fridays!

you try and figure out which lens is BRAND NEW and which one is 7 years old with 44,000 miles.

87BB387E-6C0A-4A7C-9B41-834F7A3A4434-641-000000415764E227.jpg

65789B5D-85C9-4329-B25D-90A446551228-641-000000415AD3D9A5.jpg

cheers!

-Carl

It was a huge change for me coming from a lifted 4x4 Tacoma but for the price and the fun associated with them you couldnt get any better as far as a small sports coupe goes. The BRZ belongs to a buddy of mine and my FR-S is in the background! I also like the fact its a lot less to clean than the truck even though i miss four-wheeling a lot.