Customer Service 866.965.0400

What Did You Wash, Shine, and or Polish Today

Holder

7 hours ago, Liralen said:

Did you try some of the ceramic prep to clean up those areas first? I used it on the Chevy Camaro metal plates on the front under the hood & it does a great job of getting rid of water spots & grease.

No.  But I did use 50:50 ISP, after Tire and Rubber cleaner. The spots got whiter with the ISP.  

I managed to wash a few golf balls today, some intentional, some not so much.

The course that I went to to meet a couple of friends from Canada, was an upper level course and it was most certainly fun to play.  As for my score, it wasn't bad, although starting with a Snowman had me a bit concerned, but I got the bad hole out the way early.   The golf ball by the flag is about 7 feet away from the cup and it is on a par 3 that was 168 yards and I two putted it - not complaining at all since none of the other players in the group found the green on their first shot.

There were plenty of high end vehicles in the parking area and I managed to get a few compliments from some other players on the truck and how well it shined.  Then when I was leaving the course there was another 2017 Cajun Red Colorado sitting about 10 parking spots down from me and there was huge difference in appearance.   It certainly left no doubt in my mind what Adam's has brought to my truck.  The view of the two trucks trucks sure helped cap off a great day.1918055651_Golf1.thumb.jpeg.69ab6d333e3b6659d2e590dce159655f.jpeg

I spent some time on a 1994 Lexus SC400 today.  The car has 285,000 miles and the paint is the original paint.  We found a couple of places where the clear coat needs repair and it is a known item for the car and there is a repair kit available.  We'll look at doing the repair in late September or early October and a redo of the shine in November.  Overall, we're rather pleased with the way it came out given the age and miles.

We are out of Red vehicles and are actively looking for some to buy and correct mechanically and/or visually.  We do this as a hobby and while we never turn down a profit on a vehicle, it is not our objective, we just don't want to end up at a loss.  If anyone knows of a Red vehicle available for purchase in the South East (South Carolina, Georgia, North Carolina) that would be a challenge and viable or has a Red Make/Model that they'd like us to try and find and do, let me know.  Most of the vehicles end up going to high school students, college students or young couples starting out so we make sure they are mechanically sound and safe. 

Adam's:  Colorado (mine), Malibu (wife's), Range Rover, CX-5, Lexus sc400, Suzuki Intruder VS800, Sears Riding Mower, Mustang (pending repaint)

Pre-Adams:  Monte Carlo SS, CX-7, MR2 (2 of them),  Mustang, Cruze, S-10, Impala

1994 Lexus SC400 - Aug 2018.jpeg

Edited by RayS