Customer Service 866.965.0400

What Did You Wash, Shine, and or Polish Today

Holder

Washed the wife's Accord in the morning, then replaced a floodlight. After lunch and a nap (:D!), the weather was soooo nice I scrubbed the tonneau cover on the Frontier, then gave the truck a wash. Put SVRT on the tonneau cover to provide several months of protection.

SVRT001.jpg

Edited by mc2hill

• 2 weeks later...

ymynavu8.jpg

uremyga3.jpg

yqu6ymyr.jpg

e7e8utab.jpg

Just a few shots mid process! Already have it polished out and a layer of glaze and Americana will be topping with a layer of patriot dressing the engine bay entirely and doing a full interior cleaning. Still have the wheels and tires to polish out seal an dress as well as the fender liners! Love this thing!

Getting it prepped for the show in Boerne this weekend! Grand dad is telling me it'll put the other vettes to shame!

Thanks Andrew! Always dig the pics of cars you post!

Will be finishing the Corvette up this afternoon!! Looks so good already just hanging out in the garage haha hoping to get some good shots of it too sometime in the next few days

Did you use the SUV size wash pad?

I have the 11x11 and the 9x9. I use the 11x11 for the 'top half', and it does take a lot out...

I have 3 gallon buckets, too. Did I see there is now a 5 gallon available?

Also, How much does the Merino mitt soak up? I've been contemplating one of those.

e2a2avu5.jpg

sehevame.jpg

susa8ede.jpg

Cleaned this dirty girl up after running out in the hill country this weekend! Also got it looking good for the supposed 30% chance of rain... Should be good for the week though to enjoy the car!