Customer Service 866.965.0400

NEW Detail Spray Feedback.

detailv2-b.png

WE'VE MADE THE BEST EVEN BETTER!

Our #1 selling Detail Spray has been reformulated. Even easier to use than before, higher gloss and shine, increased slickness, and our NEW Wax Boost Technology. Each use of Detail Spray now helps to prolong your wax or sealant coating... extending your protection up to an additional 2 months!

WE WANT YOUR FEEDBACK! Share your input on the NEW Detail Spray now that orders are starting to arrive on doorsteps around the country. Test it side by side with the original... share your experiences here... if we like your review you might just receive a special gift.

For more info check out the video below:

PRWEB: Adam's Premium Car Care Reformulates Best Selling Detail Spray!

Edited by Dylan@Adams

What can I say, the New DS out performs the old DS in every way. As a drying agent, claying or just wiping down your ride. Who would have thought that you could improve on the now old DS.

Adam, Dylan & Team great job!!:2thumbs:

Edited by Chris05GTO

When Mrs. Mook was in the garage after I just washed the SS and did a wipedown with the new DS (during testing), she said to me, "What'd you do different? That thing is shiny!"

My wife is not a car person whatsoever. This made me smile. :D

Used it today for the first time on the Firehawk, I like the new smell. And talk about slick, man was I impressed on how smooth it made the surface. Y'all were right on when y'all said it was less streaking. Especially on the glass.

It was a nice sunny day today so I wanted to test it out in the sun after washing. What I got was no streaks and no water spots and a smooth slick surface.

Y'all get an A+ from me. Awesome job with the new formula.

Just got my "special" today (Gallon, 16oz., 4oz, funnel, and 2 single softs) and the gallon was FROZEN! The smaller bottles were fine, but the big jug is now sitting in the kitchen thawing. Surprised me that the little ones didn't freeze. But not a problem. And as soon as it warms up a bit, I'm going to give it a go. :thumbsup:

Used it today for the first time on the Firehawk, I like the new smell. And talk about slick, man was I impressed on how smooth it made the surface. Y'all were right on when y'all said it was less streaking. Especially on the glass.

It was a nice sunny day today so I wanted to test it out in the sun after washing. What I got was no streaks and no water spots and a smooth slick surface.

Y'all get an A+ from me. Awesome job with the new formula.

Glad to hear you're impressed. Make sure to submit your review to the product pages when you have time too:

Adam's Polishes - Adam's Detail Spray - NEW FORMULA

Am I the only guy that doesn't like the new Detail Spray? Maybe it's me but I just sprayed some on my fender and wiped it with a single-soft. It left a smeary, streaky, sticky MESS! I don't know HOW I'm going to get this off of here.

I'm so mad! That's the last time I believe you guys! Just a bunch of lemmings.

BTW: It does smell good. I'll give you that. Kinda lemony.

Oh wait. I was wrong. The new detail spray is great. Just like everyone said....

On a completely unrelated note:

Anyone know how to get Pink Lemonade out of a single soft towel? Some maniac apparently broke into my garage and pored lemonade into my detail spray sprayer instead of the new detail spray. I mean - the gallon jugs were sitting right next to each other on the counter. It's not the maniac's fault.

Dang kids.

Edited by Beemer

Just got done claying the wife's car with the new DS. It might just be in my head but using the side by side I was using less of new DS. Because it is slicker it tends to last a bit longer. It also doesn't leave as much residue when it's dry.

And I can't get over that smell. It makes me happy.

This is after claying. Usually after I'm done claying the car is covered in dry detail spray. And I'm doing this in the sun. What an improvement over the old spray.

e7y7u5ez.jpg

Wow! Me wants now! Sure could have used the new stuff today while detailing my truck. Mine won't be here till tomorrow or Thursday. Good things come to those who wait. Right?

6A35ABEB-57A6-41AE-811D-32516A47190A-1526-000001473DD353B9.jpg

My order came a day early.

Detail spray collection, and the new tire brush.

Everything came in perfect shape, also with three free stickers and a mint!! Thanks Mook!

I sprayed the paint down on my harley with the new detail spray, this stuff is no joke, they nailed it. You get much more shine, definitely feels like a "just waxed finish". Also the new smell is great too!

As for the tire brush, it looks awesome just too cold here in Pittsburgh to try it out!