Customer Service 866.965.0400

NEW Detail Spray Feedback.

Ahhhh ok I order the detailing kit and just checked it and I don't think that one came with the new formula hopefully the order that comes in tomorrow for me will have it. If not ill just get some if the deal is still up and running for the BOGO

The BOGO offer is for the OLD Formula only until gone.

Adam's "Original Formula" Detail Spray

• The original formula that was #1 for over 13 years
  • A cornerstone for all detailing processes
  • LIMITED TIME while supplies last
  • Still a great product, and at a super budget friendly price!

NOTE: GALLONS HAVE SOLD OUT

Merged a few threads together to keep all the reviews in one area. Also those of you who have posted feedback here, please share your experiences on the site by submitting a review on the product page itself as well.

Thanks for all your positive feedback... its nice to know we really hit this one on the head. I'd be lying if I said I hadn't lost sleep over this launch.

My spray bottle will not spray a mist. It only sprays a stream.

Anyone else found this problem ??

If it sprays a stream from both settings on your nozzle, you need a new trigger sprayer. Contact customer service and ask for one or they will replace it with your next order.

I will admit I was a bit skeptical as to how "much" better this new formula would be. Mainly because I was pretty impressed with the original formula and wasn't sure how it could be better. I used the new stuff today for the first time, in direct sunlight, on a black car. WOW was I impressed! This stuff is much slicker, smells great, and looks awesome! I almost lost a bottle of glass cleaner that I put on the middle if the hood and it went sliding down the hood, which has never been polished or waxed. Awesome!

I used the new detail spray this weekend and yall did a great job on making the best stuff even better. I could definitely tell a difference when drying. The shine was amazing, used it on my wheels too and was blown away. No more streaking and it only takes a little bit to do alot. And the smell is amazing, my hands smell like candy after im done. Thanks adams

download-5_zpsa69b84ec.jpg

Edited by J.greenroyd