Customer Service 866.965.0400

NEW Detail Spray Feedback.

Well I caved in and bought a 36oz on a special. Got it today and it smells really good. I have not have time or the weather has not been optimal to try it out!!!!!!! So I think I am set with detail spray old gallon and a 36 oz and a new 36oz. I will use the new formula sparingly but will eventually use them side by side to see the difference.

Just received my recent order the other day and applied the BG then the new formula the following day. I did not think that it was "slicker" then the old formula. It seemed to come off faster and less streaking.

Will have to see what it looks like in the sun tomorrow as its been sitting in the garage since I washed it.

Sent using Tapatalk

Every once in a while I spray a little in my bathroom as an air freshner. I just did it with the new stuff and almost busted my a** on the tile. That never happened with the old stuff.

And as for the smell, it doesn't smell all that different to me. Definitely still good though.

After a few cars down with the new stuff I'd say this: the smell is to die for!, it seems to have a bit more wax in it than the last one, which is good, it doesn't seem to clean as well as the previous one( I use this stuff exclusively for my Camaro and the wife's Malibu so I use it for bug removal and cleaning, same as the last version, it takes a bit more elbow grease to get tough dirt off). Probably shouldn't do what I do, but I do, lol. Overall I do think the final outcome is better, better results for sure.

The smell is definitely more potent than the previous version. My GF took a whiff of it and instantly said, "fruit punch" and come to think of it, it's probably the most accurate description of the smell that I have heard - like a fruit punch powder, in the packet.

I did a maintenance wash yesterday again and this time I sprayed the new stuff really liberally over the whole car after rinsing - I wanted to see how it performed when used in excess. I covered the whole car with it, about 1/2 a bottle of a 16oz bottle used.

Then I went at it with a great white drying towel only (no sheet rinsing, no master blaster) and was amazed at how easy it was to dry: the towel glided more than I had expected and there was little to no streaking after a single pass. I folded the towel every panel, then followed up the whole car with a second waterless wash towel for the mirrors and door jambs.

I really really like this new detail spray!

I think the old detail spray just smells chemically with a bit of a bubble gum scent. Not too strong at all.

The new one doesn't smell bad, but the scent sticks around for hours with me. Even though the old one isn't as good smelling, I prefer it because the smell doesn't stick around.

In the end though, only performance matters, and both certainly deliver there.

Just got to use it for the first time today:

1. I like the smell better than the older formula. To me the old one had a medicine like smell to it. This one doesn't, it has more of a fruity scent to it.

2. It comes off a lot easier and levels more quickly than the old formula did.

BAD or DIFFERENT? You'll definitely be the first one to say the smell is bad.

Obviously different, but yeah, I thought it smelled bad. I'll go wash my wife's car again now, give it a second chance.

Guest Gone & Forgotten
It's going to smell the same. :)

Not necessarily. My dog is on antibiotics for kennel cough... His farts stuck in my nose for about 36 hours. I burned up 3 rolls of mints before everything I smelled and ate didn't have a hint of his stank in it.

Not necessarily. My dog is on antibiotics for kennel cough... His farts stuck in my nose for about 36 hours. I burned up 3 rolls of mints before everything I smelled and ate didn't have a hint of his stank in it.

It won't smell as bad as your dog's farts. That's for sure. :lol: