Customer Service 866.965.0400

Microfiber Apron

Adam? are ya gonna get one made? the blue is fine, could have Adams logo stitched into the chest. Im sure these would be well recieved since you could lean against your car/trcuk and know your not screwing up the paint!!

i know its been kinda talked about but no official word from the man himself

We've got a prototype ready now Ken! Picking it up shortly, made in Korea from our Blue Super Plush Microfiber. :banana::banana::banana:

Stay tuned! Here's the problem, it's going to cost a bundle. The prototype used as much material as 11 towels! :willy:

Think these aprons will sell for $50 -60? Might be a tough sell, like the microfiber car cover we had made: durable waterproof on one side, with a microfiber lining on the inside. It was juicy, but was going to cost $650!

Wonder if there is a market for those??:confused:

We've got a prototype ready now Ken! Picking it up shortly, made in Korea from our Blue Super Plush Microfiber. :banana::banana::banana:

Stay tuned! Here's the problem, it's going to cost a bundle. The prototype used as much material as 11 towels! :willy:

Think these aprons will sell for $50 -60? Might be a tough sell, like the microfiber car cover we had made: durable waterproof on one side, with a microfiber lining on the inside. It was juicy, but was going to cost $650!

Wonder if there is a market for those??:confused:

I'm down! I can't wait for you to come out with that new MF Apron so I can order one!

Keep up the great work Adam and thank you for making the BEST!:bow:

the korea part sucks, wish it was us made. but as far as price, for a quality mf apron, id pay 50-60 easy, even a bit more if us made.... i dont need as many aprons as towels, so 1 apron is easily equivalent to 10-15 towels in regards to use...

Microfiber is made in two places now, China and Korea. I'll do anything not to do business with China, plus, Korea makes the highest quality microfiber.

As soon as a US company starts making Microfiber, we'll be 100% Made in the USA!:2thumbs::patriot:

Microfiber is made in two places now, China and Korea. I'll do anything not to do business with China, plus, Korea makes the highest quality microfiber.

As soon as a US company starts making Microfiber, we'll be 100% Made in the USA!:2thumbs::patriot:

Adam, if I win the lotto, I'll finance the operation to make them for you here! ;)

As for the apron, that price is not bad at all. I'd be more than willing to pay that. Heck, I would even buy the car cover, haha! :bow:

I hear you on the Chinese products. I have no problem with Korea.

I'd prefer USA, but you gotta do what you gotta do :D

I'll definitely be getting a new apron.