Customer Service 866.965.0400

Need help with lowering my new shop truck....??

Got a new shop truck for Insane Paint Auto Detailing. Traded the wife's 2013 Fusion, and she is NOW driving the SHO as her daily. We traded the Fusion for a 2WD Extended Cab F150. Won't get into details, I'll throw up some pics when the weather clears & I get a chance to do my new car inspection detail to it.

To the original reason for this thread. I'm looking for a GOOD, SOLID way to lower this thing (2-3" front & 4-5" rear) a fair amount. Ground Force has a kit, that would be SOLID, but it's ~$1,000 shipped. I don't want/can't spend that right now. So if any of you gurus know of a vendor, or another way I can lower this baby, and retain QUALITY ride characteristics, I'd sure love the help & advice. Preciate ya boys. :cheers:

Not really sure the market in F150s but i can give ya a few pointers on what to look for. Best way to lower the rear is hangers/shackles. Best way to lower the front is drop spindles. That's if you want to retain the factory ride. For a more sporty feel, you'd want lowering coils and leaf springs. Stay away from flip kits or lowering blocks, and cutting coils.

BTW, you go through cars as much as TheRyan does :D

Congrats my man! Can't wait to see your touches on it.

Goin OOOOOOOLD school look on this one bro. Slammed. Mexican blankets (yes, you read that right). Chrome. Little exhaust work. White wall tires. Just gonna keep it simple. The color is called Kodiak brown, it looks like rootbeer with a BUTTLOAD of metallic. I basically want a "modern" version of a simple old hot rod truck.....I know that may not make ANY sense, but I see it in my head.....

Belltech has some good stuff. But I would also take a look at McGaughys. I've used their products before with great results. Also spent some time with them at SEMA. Solid company and customer service is very good.

I appreciate it dude. What are a couple of good F150 forums for me to join?? Do you know?

Call Tony at 415-519-2432, he has the best prices ive been able to find. Hes a vendor on GmFullsize, does DJM and belltech. Those are really good brands for lowering.

X2 on Tony .. He gave me a smokin' deal on my kit for my 91

Should have went GM :crazy: Like posted though. I'm sure Tony could hook you up as well as possibly Tim with timsuspensiononline. Just give them a call, they are vendors on customgm.com as well as gmfullsize

LMAO @ Nick!!!! Ferd F-teenthousand!! ALWAYS loved that video!!!

Preciate the help guys. I wish I'd had checked back with this thread. I would've called Tony. But I ended up going with a BellTech Stage 3 kit. Shocks, struts, etc. $605 shipped to my door. I felt very good about that price. It'll be a 3" drop in the front & 5" drop in the rear. Exhaust mod is in stock, just waiting to be done. Reflector deletes are done, new car prep detail is done (writeup coming soon), and a couple other small mods with emblems are ordered. Should have ALL wrapped up inside 2 weeks. I'll have less than $1500 in mods, and it'll have a TOTALLY different attitude than stock.