Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Prototype Compound and Finishing Polish

Remember what it takes to bring a product to market for Adams.

#1 testing, more testing, and then have some other people test to see if they agree that it's good and if not, reformulate and try again.

#2 Product manufacturing (they have to have it made)

#3 Marketing (labels, web store, pictures, and how-to videos all have to be created)

#4 Old inventory (They need to get rid of the old before selling the new if it's replacing the current product)

That's only a small part of what has to be done.  I'm amazed Adams shared with us that a new one is coming out as soon as they did to be honest.  Before, they just released it and we all danced and rejoiced.  

I hope MF pads ARE part of this.  I've tried some and I have to say I LOVE them.  

Rupes 21 with 7" microfiber pads and new polishes. This system should destroy the old system on all levels. Those of you who upgrade to this will finally see what a real paint correction system is capable of...

Kudos to Adams for taking this step!

You may be disappointed!  Remember, Adams prides themselves on Made in the USA!  

Hmm, maybe someone from Adams team can help with this... Since I've been trying to decide which machine to buy: Flex or PC. Should I wait until the new products come out to buy or run with one of the systems currently being used?!

Hmm, maybe someone from Adams team can help with this... Since I've been trying to decide which machine to buy: Flex or PC. Should I wait until the new products come out to buy or run with one of the systems currently being used?!

Definitely wait

The feedback we got this weekend on the new products from our distributors and the feedback we've been getting from testers has been stellar. Someone, whos opinion on this stuff is one I hold in high esteem, stated that we had topped one of the most widely used 2 step systems in the industry, one he currently uses a lot. 

Of everyone whos had a chance to grab and work with these new products I don't think I've heard anyone less than impressed so they are going to be big for us. 

I will say that the launch is not happening this weekend (contrary to what many people are speculating). The new products are still a little ways out. We have to get inventory in house to meet the initial demand, get packaging sorted out, shoot videos for support, etc. 

I wish it was as easy as just finding new products and hitting the GO button, but there are a lot of moving parts at work, so stay tuned. They're not far off, but not happening as soon as many of you have emailed asking. 

Edited by Dylan@Adams

Chris,

IMO the PC is underpowered.

Chris, you're meaning the PC is underpowered for the new products being released?

Man I feel like the anticipation for many of us is greater than us telling our kids were going to toys r us later

Edited by Schwag one

PC is from Mexico and Flex is from Germany.

Some PC's are coming with the word CHINA on them... Whether the whole thing is made there or just the piece, I'm not sure. Remember, Adam is NOT one to help China.

The Rupes looks nice other than the fake carbon fiber, and the price. I like my Flex.

Chris

Chris, you're meaning the PC is underpowered for the new products being released?

Man I feel like the anticipation for many of us is greater than us telling our kids were going to toys r us later

First of all, there're too dang many Chris's in this thread right now... 2nd of all, Schwag, once you use my Flex, you'll see why a lot of people LOVE it. It's a bit more of a handful, but it corrects SO much quicker and with the new products Adams has coming out, It'll shine even more.

It's a bit more of a handful, but it corrects SO much quicker and with the new products Adams has coming out, It'll shine even more.

I'm 6'2", about 190lbs, but my doctor says I need to start working out again. I'm not weenie! The Camry is in the worst shape as it sits outside 99% of the time. So far the 8th still works

Edited by Schwag one

So with the 2 step system set to be released, what I'm hearing is most likely my PC isn't going to cut it and I'll have to upgrade to the Flex?

Absolutely not. 

We've tested these products extensively with the PC and pretty much every other machine we can get our hands on. It will work fine. 

It all depends on the % of correction you're going for and the time it takes to get there. PC will get you 85% corrected at the most and will most likely take several passes to do so. Flex can get you 100% corrected with far less passes. Ive heard really good things about rupes and many other flex owners are switching to the rupes because of how much easier and how much quicker it is compared to the flex. IMO dont waste your money on a PC, Flex is the way to go for a beginner. Then once you get comfortable with the flex then move up to the rupes.

Absolutely not. 

We've tested these products extensively with the PC and pretty much every other machine we can get our hands on. It will work fine. 

Great, thanks Dylan. If I do end up upgrading to the Flex in the future, can just the Flex machine itself be purchased through you guys?

It all depends on the % of correction you're going for and the time it takes to get there. PC will get you 85% corrected at the most and will most likely take several passes to do so. Flex can get you 100% corrected with far less passes. Ive heard really good things about rupes and many other flex owners are switching to the rupes because of how much easier and how much quicker it is compared to the flex. IMO dont waste your money on a PC, Flex is the way to go for a beginner. Then once you get comfortable with the flex then move up to the rupes.

Justin, I wouldn't say the Rupes is a move up.  Essentially it's a PC with a big throw to it.  It's a nice machine, but compared to my Flex, it's still third on my list of favorites.  Nice machine, albeit such a flavor of the month.

Just FYI, you can get as close to perfect with a PC as you can with any machine. Given the right products and technique, it is more than capable just not the fastest option. You do not have to sacrifice on your percentage of correction with the PC. And the Flex guys who are switching to Rupes are simply the ones who are a- buying into the hype and/or b- never truly liked the Flex and its tendency to walk. I haven't heard anyone say its much faster than the Flex, only more comfortable and versitile.

Edited by camaro2ssblack