Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Prototype Compound and Finishing Polish

Just FYI, you can get as close to perfect with a PC as you can with any machine. Given the right products and technique, it is more than capable just not the fastest option. You do not have to sacrifice on your percentage of correction with the PC. And the Flex guys who are switching to Rupes are simply the ones who are a- buying into the hype and/or b- never truly liked the Flex and its tendency to walk. I haven't heard anyone say its much faster than the Flex, only more comfortable and versitile.

Well said. I'm one of the one's that switched from Flex to Rupes, I find that Rupes cuts almost as well as Flex and on soft paint Rupes finishes down better then Flex. At least in my experience.

I've never used a flex but working with the Rupes for 10 minutes I love it. It's very easy to use and very comfortable to use. To me, it's a very smooth machine and cut way faster than the PC. Not really sure how it compares to the flex, but on other forums and just talking with people I've heard a lot of them preferring the Rupes over the flex. In the end it's all just personal preference.

When using Foam pads Flex will cut faster then Rupes. But once you introduce microfiber pads I think Rupes gets the edge over Flex.

Your right on.

But after a little more thought and seeing Mooks and Chewys posts, I'm quite certain Adams will not be releasing a Rupes system. I'm 99% sure I know what it is because I follow the Facebook page and they posted a testing teaser photo a few months back. I have no knowledge or experience with the tool or the company but apparently Adams was impressed...we shall see!

We are still playing with the Bigfoot too much to decide if that's the next machine.  To be honest,  we have been paying more attention to the forthcoming launch of the new polishes.

I prefer the Flex both for speed, and less energy I have to exert to get better results.  The Flex RO is my second favorite.

All this speculation....

I can say the following:

Adam's Correcting Polish

Adam's Finishing Polish

A New Machine will be announced

HOWEVER, we have to shoot a video first.  SOON!

NOOOOOO Not a new machine. I just ordered my Flex :pc7424: .  Maybe Adam's will have an upgrade program.  Ok maybe not, 

Well I guess I will just have to live with what I have. :)

NOOOOOO Not a new machine. I just ordered my Flex :pc7424: .  Maybe Adam's will have an upgrade program.  Ok maybe not, 

Dude, the FLEX ROCKS!!!  DO NOT be disappointed.  You're getting an AWESOME tool and a tool Adams will continue to sell.  

Chris

Ive tried a couple mf pads and i just cant get the same results as with foam. Jblack even suggested i try a certain mf pad, i did and it didnt do much for me. Maybe i was doing it wrong idk

What machine are you using?

In many circles, the Flex 3401 is the top of the line for dual action machines right now.  There is nothing better I have used (yet) in this class.

When using Foam pads Flex will cut faster then Rupes. But once you introduce microfiber pads I think Rupes gets the edge over Flex.

I haven't tried the Rupes yet But I have the Flex, PC and Griots. With MF pads the Griots has the advantage. MF pads don't work as well with the forced rotation. With foam pads using Adams products or any other for that matter the flex is best. But I have to say with heavier corrections I have been using other products with MFs to get the job done. I cant wait to see what Adam has in store

I am betting the Cyclo (American owned and located in CO) because it can be used with focus pads! Haven't personally used it but hear it is great on some smaller/ shorter panels with twice the coverage of one focus pad on pc.

Edited by LimitedDodge

I am betting the Cyclo (American owned and located in CO) because it can be used with focus pads! Haven't personally used it but hear it is great on some smaller/ shorter panels with twice the coverage of one focus pad on pc.

Betting on the Flex PE14-2-150 rotary :D

I'm getting one either way, if Adam's brings it or not. Heard too many great things about it to pass it up.

I'd rather get it from Adam's for the warranty, so fingers crossed!

Edited by Mark L

Betting on the Flex PE14-2-150 rotary :D

I'm getting one either way, if Adam's brings it or not. Heard too many great things about it to pass it up.

I'd rather get it from Adam's for the warranty, so fingers crossed!

Mark, the PE14 is like using the Cadillac of Polishers.  It's nice,

Mark, the PE14 is like using the Cadillac of Polishers.  It's nice,

So I've heard :D

I'm liking the weight @ 5 lbs compared to my heavy Makita.

A lot of times when I'm polishing rocker panels, the Makita gets real heavy, something the Flex would be perfect for.