Customer Service 866.965.0400

Glass cleaner put to unreasonable test

Chief P

Question

So this weekend I had to clean the inside glass on our fireplace.  It was really nasty and I went over it 3 times with windex and even tried a kitchen scrubber.  No dice.  I went out to the garage to get something else to try and decided to give the Adams glass cleaner a shot. I assumed since it's for car glass it wouldn't be as strong as windex and would be a waste of paper towels.  But the second I sprayed it on it cut right through everything!  I wiped it ONE time and it was clean, hell, it looked brand new. Reminded me of those old oven cleaner commercials. I don't know what's in this stuff but count me impressed!     

5 answers to this question

Glad to hear it worked out well for you. That stuff is impressive for sure. I keep a few 16oz bottles handy throughout various parts of our home for this exact reason. I try to find any reason to use it when I can. Plus keeping some APC around the house is another great tool to help clean those tough projects as well.

So this weekend I had to clean the inside glass on our fireplace.  It was really nasty and I went over it 3 times with windex and even tried a kitchen scrubber.  No dice.  I went out to the garage to get something else to try and decided to give the Adams glass cleaner a shot. I assumed since it's for car glass it wouldn't be as strong as windex and would be a waste of paper towels.  But the second I sprayed it on it cut right through everything!  I wiped it ONE time and it was clean, hell, it looked brand new. Reminded me of those old oven cleaner commercials. I don't know what's in this stuff but count me impressed!     

I think I will give this a try, Thanks!