Customer Service 866.965.0400

New from South GA

Already notice a few familiar people on this forum. I am actually from Thomasville, GA which is about 30 miles north of Tallahassee, FL. I really am trying to figure out if the Flex is the way to go or if I should get the PC. I will really only be using it to correct my truck, the wifes ride, and probably a few rides for friends and family. As much as I hate to admit it I honestly think the more expensive Flex is going to be the way to go, so time to start saving!

Flex or Rupes for sure.  Several of us are Rupes converts works perfect with the Adam's line up.  If you haven't bought polishes yet I would wait until they reveal the new lineup.  Supposed to be coming out here shortly with a new compound and finishing polish.  Either way the Flex/Rupes is worth the money over the PC all day long even if you don't do it for money.

Flex or Rupes for sure.  Several of us are Rupes converts works perfect with the Adam's line up.  If you haven't bought polishes yet I would wait until they reveal the new lineup.  Supposed to be coming out here shortly with a new compound and finishing polish.  Either way the Flex/Rupes is worth the money over the PC all day long even if you don't do it for money.

What exactly is the Rupes? I googled it, but I never really saw a price or noticed what it did differentlly than the Flex...I am just worried that being a novice that I could mess something up with the Flex?

I am waiting for the new polishes to come out as well before I buy anything. I am just researching right now to make sure I know exactly what I want to get when the time comes. Thanks a ton Tom.

The Flex is still very beginner friendly.  If you watch the video's you'll be fine.  It would be pretty hard to mess up your paint with the Flex. If you're starting out, the Flex will grow with you and is still considered the King of the DA's.  You save some money now and buy a PC then will end up buying another polisher later, trust me.  

If I was you Brian, I'd go Flex. I got the PC last Xmas and after doing a couple rigs, I wish I would have got the Flex. I haven't used the Flex yet, but from what I understand it works much faster than the PC does. Just my 2 cents man.

Welcome to the forum!

I agree. if you can afford the extra $$ go with the Flex.

Do not forget Adams guarantee .. they are the only ones that back up their products with 110% plus you get one for life with the Flex.

Edited by Mongosg8

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the forum! I'm originally from Warner Robins and my family currently lives in Unadilla.  I will be down for thanksgiving and if you don't have the flex by then, you are welcome to try mine out.  I am bringing ALL my products to my dad's house to detail his navigator. 

Welcome to the forum! I'm originally from Warner Robins and my family currently lives in Unadilla.  I will be down for thanksgiving and if you don't have the flex by then, you are welcome to try mine out.  I am bringing ALL my products to my dad's house to detail his navigator. 

O man that is very kewl of you. I honestly hope to have it by then, but I wouldn't mind driving up to maybe get some tips/pointers from you if thats ok?

Absolutely!

I'll keep ya updated!

Thank you so much for offering me to use your Flex and try things out. I honestly hope to have already bought something by Thanksgiving but the gesture means a lot. Have you used the Flex and the PC? Do you have any suggestions for a rookie?

Thank you so much for offering me to use your Flex and try things out. I honestly hope to have already bought something by Thanksgiving but the gesture means a lot. Have you used the Flex and the PC? Do you have any suggestions for a rookie?

I have both...well I had the PC for about a year and then upgraded to the flex last April.  Both are very easy to use.  The flex is MUCH faster saves a lot of time. 

The only complaint I have is I have small hands so for me to fluxuate the trigger on the flex...it makes it a bit unstable for me.  You won't have that problem because a guy's hand is much bigger.  So I just lock the trigger and it works just fine. 

Personally I wish I would have just gotten the flex to begin with.  I have attended a few detail clinics in my days and have been on the Shine Crew with Adams at Auburn Auction in Indiana.  That is where I learned how to do the flex (Thank you Mook!).

Even if you have some product and what not come Thanksgiving...I'll still be glad to show you any techniques I learned from Adam or whatnot. 

I do have a horrible memory so I added you to my calendar so I don't forget!!  :rolleyes:

I have both...well I had the PC for about a year and then upgraded to the flex last April.  Both are very easy to use.  The flex is MUCH faster saves a lot of time. 

The only complaint I have is I have small hands so for me to fluxuate the trigger on the flex...it makes it a bit unstable for me.  You won't have that problem because a guy's hand is much bigger.  So I just lock the trigger and it works just fine. 

Personally I wish I would have just gotten the flex to begin with.  I have attended a few detail clinics in my days and have been on the Shine Crew with Adams at Auburn Auction in Indiana.  That is where I learned how to do the flex (Thank you Mook!).

Even if you have some product and what not come Thanksgiving...I'll still be glad to show you any techniques I learned from Adam or whatnot. 

I do have a horrible memory so I added you to my calendar so I don't forget!!  :rolleyes:

I am having such a hard time justifing the flex for some reason. It just seems like the PC would do everythign I need it do, but might take more time (how much more time I have no clue). Part of me says go Flex from the get go, but I don't have the funds for that...so it is either continue to save, or go ahead and get the PC and go to work.

I am having such a hard time justifing the flex for some reason. It just seems like the PC would do everythign I need it do, but might take more time (how much more time I have no clue). Part of me says go Flex from the get go, but I don't have the funds for that...so it is either continue to save, or go ahead and get the PC and go to work.

Million dollar question.

Wait to make your paint look sexy and get the flex OR

Get the PC and take a couple more hours and make her sexy now before it gets too hot of a season?

Dun dun dunnnnnnnn

Million dollar question.

Wait to make your paint look sexy and get the flex OR

Get the PC and take a couple more hours and make her sexy now before it gets too hot of a season?

Dun dun dunnnnnnnn

I am almost afraid that it is already too hot to do it. I mean it is high 80s to low 90s here already...what temperature is too hot to work in? Part of me almost says to buy the Harbor Freight DA they have for $60 and use it to learn with and then get the Flex?