Customer Service 866.965.0400

PATRIOT WAX - at the half way mark

Team Adam's

Question

Just a heads up for those who are contemplating a Patriot purchase, we are just about at the half way mark of the 250 units. If you're on the fence I wanted to make sure we keep the count out there so no one misses out who planned on buying. 

So far the reviews have been absolutely glowing (much like the finish left behind by the wax :) )

Our friends over at the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund greatly appreciate the donations as well and we're so happy to see the project doing what we had hoped it would do, raise money for a good cause while giving serious shine freaks something special to own. Between the auction of #1/250 and the various raffles done at places like Grabiak and Thompson Racing the Project: Patriot has raised nearly $5,000! 

Thanks to all who have purchased, and thanks to anyone who is planning on picking one up!

Just a few recent threads, if you've used Patriot and want to share your thread, copy/paste the link here. 

Brilliant Glaze and Patriot Results - 1979 Corvette

A Patriotic Cyber Grey ZR1

Patriot Waxed Ram!!

Edited by Dylan@Adams

If you are thinking about it just go for it, use PayPal and spread the payment over 6 months. I should have taken pictures, but camera was not at home when I did a quick revive and patriot on my 03 Silverado. It looked better than it did coming off the dealer lot 10 years ago.

I just did that Ron! I talked to a trusted source who gave me some good advice. Can't wait for it to arrive!

Edit: If it lives up to reviews, which I do not doubt it will for a second, I'll be ordering a second immediately!

Edited by IrishCurse

I believe that it said, that it was hot poured fresh when an ordered was placed, the number is probably just the number of the billet case

i ordered  mine from the canadian site since im from canada and once i ordered it was taken off the site so im assuming it had been sitting there for some time

Shouldn't the # be between 201-250 if these are the last 50 made? I thought the # you got was that # sold :unsure:  

The Canadian Adam's site is really just an authorized dealer, based in Canada. They likely got their stock of Patriot from HQ a while ago and just now sold the last one they had.

OK I got my Patriot @Wax today :) Are these # ???

Mints where nice and cold and gone :) Wife came out to garage and wanted to know what I was eating , she could smell the mints :)