Customer Service 866.965.0400

Powerboy09

Question

I am new to Adam's and this forum, but have done a lot of research. I have read that Adam does not recommend the flex for applying sealant and glaze because it is a DA. As far as i know, the Rupes Bigfoot is a RO like the PC is. I havent been able to find anything on the subject, but do you think the Rupes would be as effective as the PC is for applying sealant and glaze? Because if it is, I might go with that machine. Seems like it would combine the best qualities of both the flex and PC

Thanks,

Taylor

Edited by Powerboy09

7 answers to this question

I am new to Adam's and this forum, but have done a lot of research. I have read that Adam does not recommend the flex for applying sealant and glaze because it is a DA. 

That was true before the current pads (version 4?) arrived.  The older flat pads would not spread the sealant evenly, so the Flex was not recommended.  The 'wave' pattern in the new pads allow the Flex to lay a thin, even coat of MSS..

Not sure if you know this but if you were to buy a Flex from Adam you'd get a life time guarantee.

FOREVER:)

Just a note in case you didn't know:)

it will do everything you need it to do, great machine.

Kevin

Thaks ALOT guys, i really got turned onto adam's because of the overall quality of their products, their customer service, but also seeing and experiencing how helpful experienced detailers are to noobs like me. Thanks Alot! The warranty is definitely something that will sway me, lets see what new polisher they announce.