Customer Service 866.965.0400

I Love America!

Today, Independence Day, 2013, I'd like to scream from the top of the mountains, "I LOVE AMERICA!!!"

What an incredible country, founded by men of integrity, honor, and honesty.  How lucky are we? 

I'm here to say.....pretty darn lucky, probably as good as it gets on this planet!

I took our 5yr old daughter, Luca, and nearly 3year old son, Cristiano, to the first firework display of their lives tonight.   As I sat Indian Style, on kiddo sitting on each of my knees, screaming with joy with each passing firework display, This IS GOOD!

I'm so proud to be American.  God Bless our fabulous nation.

Have a great long weekend.

Adam

Adam, my friend, enjoy every minute you can with your children.  They are so great at the ages they are now and they grow up so fast!!  Just take it all in with them.  It's a blast!!

My grandparents all came here through Ellis Island from Italy.  I know their history and all of the struggles they endured. My parents were an arranged marriage that lasted 63 years and I know what they too went through to live in this country.  BUT the point is that they were ALLOWED to do what they wanted to do here, to worship where and how they wanted to, to speak English or Italian. They all appreciated their rights given to them when they entered this land and gave back, and instilled that pride in me and my 3 brothers. I am Italian decent...........but I am an AMERICAN, and proud of it.  :patriot:

Adam,

Thank you for your post.  Like you, I am a California Native, but transplanted to the East Coast for the past 15 years.  I recently had the opportunity to chaparone my son's 5th grade overnight trip to Colonial Williamsburg, Virginia (a place where many of the pivotal events in the revolution took place) .  After the first couple of hours, I realized how little I knew about our Founding Fathers and what they went through to gain our independence. This inspred me to read a bunch of books about the revolution, the values of the people that lead it, and the enduring principles that make this country GREAT!

One of the things that struck me during my reading is that we, as Americans, believe in doing things RIGHT, doing them WELL,  and showing PRIDE in all we do.  I truly believe, that in our world of auto detailing, Adam's embodies these values, first and foremost.  That is what makes you, Adam, a great American, and Adam's a great company with truly AMERICAN values.

I SALUTE you and your team.

Todd