Customer Service 866.965.0400

1970 Chevy Nova SS: Clayed/Glazed/Patriotized

egott_91

Looks great man, even without the full correction.

It always trips me out how some of the older car guys really don't care all too much how the paint looks. My Dad had some phenomenal cars, had an outstanding sense of what looked good, but really didn't get bothered about swirls in the paint.

I didn't really care until I knew they could be removed. Haha.

I would feel fine polishing it if I knew how it was painted and all.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Really nice ride. A high school friend of mine bought a brand new '71 Nova 350cid in the same color with 3 speed on the floor, and just a 2 bbl carb. I remember the MSRP was just over $2700 when he bought it. No carpets, just vinyl floors and bench seat but had the factory rally wheel option.

Question: Is your dad's still factory paint or a respray? I assume it's original since it's single stage. This is before manufacturers went to water based paint.

And do you have a photo of the interior?

Thanks

Really nice ride. A high school friend of mine bought a brand new '71 Nova 350cid in the same color with 3 speed on the floor, and just a 2 bbl carb. I remember the MSRP was just over $2700 when he bought it. No carpets, just vinyl floors and bench seat but had the factory rally wheel option.

Question: Is your dad's still factory paint or a respray? I assume it's original since it's single stage. This is before manufacturers went to water based paint.

And do you have a photo of the interior?

Thanks

The car has been restored and repainted about 8-10 years ago. Why they went with a single stage, I'm not sure.

I don't have any pictures of the interior at the moment. It needs to be cleaned up a little.