Customer Service 866.965.0400

Will Quick Sealant give my factory matte vinyl stripes a gloss?

LavaRed'12MustangGT

Question

I've seen the question asked a few times but not answered...

I plan to use Brilliant Glaze followed by the Super VRT. I like that look the best for my matte stripes. If I use the Quick Sealant, will it give the stripes more of a shine or will it be the end result be the same as just using Brilliant Glaze and SVRT? (I know to apply the Quick Sealant first, allowing to cure for one hour before the Brilliant Glaze and SVRT)

One more question... After treating the stripes, will I still have to be careful not to get wax on them?

Edited by LavaRed'12MustangGT

1 answer to this question

I've seen the question asked a few times but not answered...

I plan to use Brilliant Glaze followed by the Super VRT. I like that look the best for my matte stripes. If I use the Quick Sealant, will it give the stripes more of a shine or will it be the end result be the same as just using Brilliant Glaze and SVRT? (I know to apply the Quick Sealant first, allowing to cure for one hour before the Brilliant Glaze and SVRT)

One more question... After treating the stripes, will I still have to be careful not to get wax on them?

It depends on your stripe texture & finish, it would be best if you could do a test spot to see if you like the look.... and as far as getting wax on you stripes it's always best to be careful  around stripes while waxing so you won't get any build up on the edges.

Hope this help...