Customer Service 866.965.0400

More Pictures Adams Party at Corvettes at Carlisle

That party was a blast as always. And I had ONE Margarita......................that was enough! Don't know who made it but that thing added hair on my chest! 

The couple in the 11th picture are friends of ours named Dave and Cindy. They own a 2 time National Concours winning Jaguar, and she is a concours judge for Jaguars as well. Great people. They won for being married 46 years.  And after the giveaways were over, I think "someone" gave them a couple of "extra" goodies which they really appreciated.

The party was fantastic, but never enough time to talk to everyone.

As always.............to Adam and the whole crew  

THANK YOU!! :bow::2thumbs:

And I had ONE Margarita......................that was enough! Don't know who made it but that thing added hair on my chest!

LMAO!  Quote of the weekend!  Is that Mook double fisting in the 3rd to last photo?!?!

I finally had the pleasure of meeting Mook and Adam for the first time this weekend as well as seeing Ashley again.  Talk about a busy event!  Adam was swarmed by people every time I stopped by.  I got to chat with Mook for a bit and talk about an awesome guy!  After walking around for a bit and my dad seeing a ton of 62's like he had back in the day, he was getting the itch to get another Vette again.  After looking at everything for sale we made our way back to the Adams booth and I finally got a chance to introduce myself to Adam himself.  Talk about a humble, down to earth and fun person to be around!  Wish we could have stayed longer but the sun burn was setting in and we had to boogie home. 

Hope everyone had a great time!  I know my dad and I did!