Customer Service 866.965.0400

Polishing LIGHT position

EPHIOS

Question

10 answers to this question

I angle to see defects or to see unremoved polish or wax.  Straight or close to straight (in line with panel) will show flashing better IMO.

Thanks! I just bought a 1000W Dual Halogen work light, and wanted to maximize its usage.

It seems like direct for the hazing and swirls and angle for the larger scratches or dents.  

I bought one of the hand held units from a member here and look forward to using it.  

It seems like direct for the hazing and swirls and angle for the larger scratches or dents.  

I bought one of the hand held units from a member here and look forward to using it.

I have a rechargeable flood spotlight for that.

I have one 500w work light, need a stand for it though, I currently set it on my garbage can..haha

I have a 500w work light as well, but recently bought a 1000w work light with tripod for $36 in HD.

The 500w work light worked fine on the vertical panels, but for the horizontal panels, like the hood, it was just troublesome.

I also have a LED work light.

I picked up a couple cheapy 150 Lumen HEAD LAMPS to put in my OH **** bag. I don't have great lighting in my garage. I put one of these on with no lights on, in the garage and the bity LEDS, brought out the spider webs/scratches better than I thought, but not bright enough. In reading this ( was looking for advice on a good hand held correction examining light. Saw the mention of a head lamp. Just found one one line that is 6000 lumens, 3 lights, ability to go from pin point to broad on the center main light. Do any of you use anything like this. I like the hands free aspect and 6000 lumens seems like it would be great. 

Any advice on hand held examining lights. The search on Adams led me here.