Customer Service 866.965.0400

Team Adam's

Question

Just ordered the New Buttery Wax yesterday and cannot wait to use on my new 2014 Ford Escape and will post before and after pics when done!...thanks to Nick,Ben and Bianca for all the phone help and advise as i am now a loyal believer and user of Adams products after being introduced to your products by my Nephew recently.

In Adams video on applying Buttery Wax he is using a round yellow foam applicator but on their website they recommend the square microfiber applicator?.,.i'm confused

That's because I believe they are currently in transition of finding a new foam applicator supplier.

The microfiber applicator is acceptable for applying the wax.

When will these new applicators be available and or do you have any of the old ones left? After watching a few videos and never using the product , these applicators themselves are swaying me to buy,they are a great selling point themselves!!!!

I waxed my new car sunday with Buttery Wax for the first time and Absolutely loved it!!!!...i used the new square microfiber applicators and it worked great!.....will post pics once we get a good sunny day as yesterday was very cloudy so pics not so good.

Getting my C7 ready for the Corvette Show at Ocean City this weekend.  Applied a coat of Buttery Wax on top of my sealed paint.  This has to be the smoothest and easiest wax I have ever used.  Shine is very nice.  Not expecting it to last a long time but considering how little wax I used and how little time it took I wouldn't mind doing this once a month.  I am new to Adams products but so far I am very impressed.  Will also use their detailer while I am at the show.

Getting my C7 ready for the Corvette Show at Ocean City this weekend. Applied a coat of Buttery Wax on top of my sealed paint. This has to be the smoothest and easiest wax I have ever used. Shine is very nice. Not expecting it to last a long time but considering how little wax I used and how little time it took I wouldn't mind doing this once a month. I am new to Adams products but so far I am very impressed. Will also use their detailer while I am at the show.

I would recommend picking some BG in your next order. It really adds some extra 'pop' to the paint and chrome for a show. Edited by mc2hill