Customer Service 866.965.0400

Fresh Patriot Wax

Josephs Collection

Question

I  just  did a  total  strip  of  previous  wax  on my  74  Maserati  Bora.   Using  a  50/50  mix  of  alcohol,  followed  by  a  three  shampoo washings,  then  dried  with  a  Master  Blaster.      I  support  the  alcohol  cleaning,  simply  because  the  possiblity  of  detergent based  cleaning  damaging  the  rubber  seals  around  the  doors  and  rear  engine  canopy,  become  real  unfunny,  when  the  replacment  seals  can  cost  you a  1000  bucks  and  take  a  couple  months  to  remanufacture.   

I  then  used  a  cyclo  to  lay  down  the  glaze.  Hand  wiped  that  down,  then  used  the  cyclo  and  red  glaze  pads  to  lay  down  the  Patroit  wax.     This  being  a  Champaign  Gold  car,  it's  always  been  hard  to  distinguish  the  shine  of  one  wax  from another.     The  Patriot  wax  has  made  the  color  jump  out  and  shows  the  depth  of  the  paint.  The  result  is  as  good  if  not  better  than  waxes  I  have  used  costing  serious  money.      I  also  like  the  fact  I  can  call  and  talk  to  the  guys  who  developed  the  wax,  and  get  the  info  I  need  on  how   it  reacts  to  diffrent  conditions.    That  saves  me   a  great  deal  of  research. 

Hands  down  the  Patriot  wax  is  a  top  line  product,  easily  providing  concours  gloss.    Nicely  done  Adams.  post-10891-0-11462600-1378170343_thumb.jpgpost-10891-0-05632200-1378170396_thumb.jpg  

7 answers to this question