Customer Service 866.965.0400

First detail. How'd I do?

miguelr

Question

Hello everyone, Just joined on here to share my first ever detail. All I've known before is just a bucket of soap and water and some windex :lol:

Mainly because I just had an old beater car before so to me it wasn't worth doing anything fancy. Now here is a brand new VW Golf that I started to care for. We bought the car at night so didn't notice the paint too much until the next day. These specks wouldn't come off with my usual method :lol:

So I hopped online and started researching detailing products and methods. I came across the Adam's line and was hooked in. The extensive step by step YouTube videos really sealed the deal. I really appreciate the effort the company puts in to explain their products this way. That and the product line up is really easily layed out for anyone to understand.

Anyway I put together a video showing each phase of the car. I used Adam's Clay Bar, Revive Polish and Buttery Wax. Amazing results. It took me about 6 hours and I actually had some fun doing it. Thanks for reading/watching.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8Y4I5t85aU

2 answers to this question

Miguelr the Golf came out looking good, nice job. Doing that by hand and taking only 6 hours is pretty quick. Did you polish the sides of the car or just the top of it? Also seeing this is your first post welcome to ADAM's.

Miguelr the Golf came out looking good, nice job. Doing that by hand and taking only 6 hours is pretty quick. Did you polish the sides of the car or just the top of it? Also seeing this is your first post welcome to ADAM's.

I did the whole car with each step. I may have subconsciously rushed areas when my arm was killing me  :lol: All around it came out pretty good. Of course a more experienced eye can probably point out something I missed I'm sure.

Thanks for the welcome!