Customer Service 866.965.0400

Good Morning!

I have to admit, I haven't had as much time to detail as of late with all the shows, and also helping out the Shipping Dept. to help them maintain a high level of service.  Hopefully I can get back to providing you all with some more stuff to look at sooner than later.  Here is a Silverado I did for a good family friend just before Vettes at Carlisle.  

The Products and Process:

·         Wheel Wells and Tires cleaned with Adam's All Purpose Cleaner, The Adam's Deep Clean Tire Scrub Brush and the Adam's 20" Fender Brush.
·         Wheels cleaned with Adam's Green Wheel Cleaner, Adam's Boulder Blonde Boar's Hair Wheel BrushAdam's Wheel Woolies and Adam's Turbostick.
·         Engine Bay cleaned with Adam's All Purpose Cleaner, Adam's Wheel Woolies, and Adam's Boulder Blonde Boar's Hair Wheel Brush.
·         Two Bucket Wash with Grit Guards and Two Wash Pads from the Adam's Complete Two Bucket Wash Kit.
·         Vehicle was dried using Adam's Air Force Master Blaster and Adam's Great White Drying Towel.
·         Engine Bay, Tires and Trim, and Bed Cover were first decontaminated with Adam's APC and Adam's Edgeless Utility Towels.  Then dressed with either Adam's SVRT or Adam's In and Out Spray. (Bed Cover treated with Adam's QS)
·         Wheel Wells were dressed with Adam's Invisible Undercarriage Spray.
·         Vehicle was masked with Adam's Professional Detailer's Masking Tape.
·         Door Jambs were cleaned with Adam's Waterless Wash and Adam's Waterless Wash Towels.
·         Interior and Exterior Glass cleaned with Adam's Glass Cleaner and Adam's Glass Cleaning Microfiber Towels.
·         Decontamination of paint and glass was done using Adam's Detailing Claybar and Adam's Detail Spray as a lubricant.
·          Paint was corrected (swirl marks and water spotting) with the Flex 3401VRG Polisher, Adam's 7" Orange Microfiber Paint Cutting Pad, and Adam's Paint Correcting Polish.  There were parts that I DID USE THE CYCLO POLISHER ON...A Pillars, and some other smaller areas also...
·         The entirety of the paint was polished with the same polisher, Adam's 7" White Foam Paint Finishing Pad, and Adam's Paint Finishing Polish.   
There were parts that I DID USE THE CYCLO POLISHER ON...A Pillars, and some other smaller areas also...
·         Glass pieces were treated to Adam's Brilliant Glaze via the Adam's 7" Red Glazing Pad or the Adam's Americana Premium Wax and Glaze Applicator
·         Paint was treated to Adam's Quick Sealant.
·         All Polish, Glaze, and Wax residue removed with Adam's DoubleSoft Towels.

For being a 12 year old truck and mainly living outside, it wasn't in too bad of shape!

IMG_6944_zps157e2073.jpg

The Bug Shield needed some help.  I brought that back with the 4" Focus Pads and the New Adam's Polish Duo

IMG_6945_zps3dea6242.jpg

WOW!

IMG_6946_zps9d41e808.jpg

These are the winter wheels, therefore the mag chloride staining is ok to leave, and also wouldn't come off.  The Wheel Wells sure did need some love.

IMG_6947_zps6fa1f9b6.jpg

IMG_6948_zps011e84f7.jpg

IMG_6949_zps101e08b6.jpg

Inside the Fuel Door needed detailed.

IMG_6950_zpsd7f8fe7c.jpg

Don't mind the stuff running down the paint...that was a little pre-treatment with APC to the bed cover.

IMG_6951_zpsf3556e27.jpg

It was pretty beat up and took a lot of time to bring back to normal.

IMG_6952_zpse3d39c15.jpg

More decon would be happening here.

IMG_6953_zps121d82e8.jpg

These tips were pretty far gone and with the time I had I knew it would be tough to get them right, but I was willing.

IMG_6954_zpsd471c6ab.jpg

IMG_6955_zpsae2b848b.jpg

IMG_6956_zps2af0b9fb.jpg

I don't know when the last time the Engine Bay had any attention shot at it...

IMG_6957_zps849cf8b2.jpg

IMG_6958_zps1121fb99.jpg

IMG_6959_zps60a43834.jpg

Onto the Action!

Gotta be honest with you.  I only had the truck for about 6 hours time, so action shots may or may not be plentiful...

No better cleaner for rubber.

IMG_6960_zpsda41687f.jpg

Just after a pass with PCP...Made sure to hit the badge with Adam's In and Out Spray.

IMG_6969_zps1339ebc0.jpg

While dressing the Wheels/Tires/Wheel Wells, I drop cardboard down for UCS application.

IMG_6980_zps5687f125.jpg

I had a few other action shots, but my CPU ate them upon clicking "Save"...

From what I can see the tips came back quite a bit and what was your procedure and treatment for the tonneau cover?

I did a 1:1 APC/Water presoak, then wet it again, scrubbed the heck out of it with the Fender Brush, rinsed it, APC one more time, dried it.

THEN, I applied Adam's Quick Sealant...very liberally.

• 3 weeks later...