Customer Service 866.965.0400

A Day in the Life of a Patriot Wax

THE Mook

Hey Everyone!

I wanted to share with you what happens to a Patriot Wax container after it's been filled, but awaiting your order...

Keep in mind these beauties are "handled" a few times from the time they are produced until the time they are filled, and then some!  

Before I Attack...

photo34_zps9e863ef8.jpg

photo44_zpsa8dd1fa5.jpg

Metal Polish #1 is used to clean all sides.

photo13_zpsfd4865c1.jpg

photo23_zpse81e3990.jpg

After getting the sides and bottom cleaned up and polished, I go ahead and hit the top of the lid with Metal Polish #1, Metal Polish #2, and finish with BG.  All on a 4" pad, using an old Porter Cable,

photo33_zpsd1c9e404.jpg

photo43_zps8b06099b.jpg

photo12_zpse52e0888.jpg

photo22_zps4e69f7dc.jpg

photo4_zps0c0e1cd4.jpg

photo42_zps84b336a2.jpg

photo42_zps84b336a2.jpg

Random Shots..

photo14_zps99bba0ba.jpg

photo24_zps23ce17cd.jpg

photo3_zpsb8546097.jpg

If you haven't purchased yours yet, be sure to soon!

Mook

Edited by Mook@Adams

Much more interesting than the day in the life of mine AFTER this.  ;) 

Mine sits around freezing its back side off all day...

LOL, mine too. I am looking forward to finally using mine. It's been sitting in the fridge since my wife ordered it. Once I can detail my 350Z again I think it is getting the Patriot treatment.

I truly think it needs to come in an Americana container at the 125 or so dollar price.  This stuff is too good to be so hard for some to afford.  

The difference between it and Americana are VERY noticeable IMO.  

I totally agree 100% on this comment for sure. 

I truly think it needs to come in an Americana container at the 125 or so dollar price.  This stuff is too good to be so hard for some to afford.  

The difference between it and Americana are VERY noticeable IMO.

I totally agree 100% on this comment for sure.

x3, but after the 250 and I get my second container. I was amazed that the shine was better than Americana, but it is!

Have you guys been doing this process since the start or do it just now to new orders of Patriot? I have #5 Patriot and mine didn't seem to be polished like that, not that I'm complaining since I polished it but I was just wondering.

Have you guys been doing this process since the start or do it just now to new orders of Patriot? I have #5 Patriot and mine didn't seem to be polished like that, not that I'm complaining since I polished it but I was just wondering.

No we haven't.  We had a few show up back to use less than desirable for you guys, so we made the call to just start polishing all of them.  In the beginning, they were all in really, really good shape when they got back to us.

Mook