Customer Service 866.965.0400

ZL1 Camaro Detail

Holder

Thanks, I really really want one now. It's a shame that he had the paint protection film installed prior to having it polished. The swirls underneath really stand out. They also did a poor job on the install. I'm hoping he takes it to get redone.

Great results! Was the owner surprised by how much correction it needed?

No they were very much aware of how bad it was . They bought it used with 6k miles. He's taking it back today to have paint protection film looked at. He noticed how bad it was compared to how great the rest of the car looked.

The film needs replaced. They did a really bad job on the install. It will need the pai t corrected as well before the new stiff goes on. You can see the swirls through the film.

Considering the lack of a professional install on the protection film you did a awesome job.

From some of the after picks you almost cannot tell of any swirls underneath.. just goes to show how great of a job you did with the rest of the panels.

Car is going in today to have the film replaced. I'll be redoing the sealant on the nose probly next week. The dude that put it on mew right away why the car was back in his shop. He was trying to get away with a half *** job.

Sweet work Andrew!  

I have been lucky enough to polish on one of these too.  It was my first time seeing on in person, and my jaw dropped when the customer pulled it in my friends shop.

• 2 weeks later...