Customer Service 866.965.0400

I love you guys......really do.  BUT HOT DAMN.  There are more makes and models than GM at SEMA....let's maybe snap a few pics of something outside the Chevy lineup.....?? :)

THIS!  Most people on this forum already OWN half the cars in these pictures...lol.  And that Huayra looks a little streaky...guess Larry missed a few spots :P

Gonna be a little GM heavy, especially on the first day guys.... they're pretty much IN the GM booth most of the day checking up on things and addressing any concerns about the finishes from the cars being transported to the show. 

Theres that whole "OFFICIAL CAR CARE PRODUCT OF CORVETTE & CAMARO" thing we have going right now ;)

Edited by Dylan@Adams

Of course they have to put a craptastic edition of the SS in there.  That car won't make it more than 5 years in a production run.  If they would have left the styling alone and brought it over just as they build them down under and only swapped out the emblems then they would have been onto something but no, they can never do that.  It makes too much sense.

Some other interesting sights at the show.  Saw a few photos of the one FR-S that's Supra powered and also another FR-S that had a nice 'satin silver' paint finish on it.  The pickup is neat and I can see this one actually happening since it looks like more and more of the parts used are already being used in production models.  Part of me wants to be excited but the other part is being realistic with everything at this show they promise to bring to production with the following 'I'll believe it when I see it' motto.

Is that Dave Strictler as in "Old Reliable" Dave Strictler that used to be a 1/4 mile Chevy driver? I saw him break the 11 second barrier (11.93 I think) with his 63 427 A/FX Impala  at York US30 Dragway (I think...it was a long time ago). At that time, 11 seconds was unheard of for a full size car.