Customer Service 866.965.0400

NEW! Adam's Liquid Paint Sealant (discussion)

Team Adam's

Question

Adam's Liquid Paint Sealant Discussion Thread: 

1014.jpg

ADAM'S LIQUID PAINT SEALANT

• Our Most Durable Polymer Protection Ever
  • Apply By Machine or By Hand Easily
  • Incredibly Reflective Shine and Lasting Protection
  • Sets Up Fast And Applies Easily

At Adam's we're always working on improving our products and a large part of that improvement process is listening to feedback from our customers. The development of Adam's Liquid Paint Sealant is another example of our team taking customer input and making improvements to our product line. 

Customers told us they wanted a product that didn't require long cure times and could be applied by hand for the times they didn't want to pull out their machine polisher and pads to apply protection. Adam's Liquid Paint Sealant delivers on both points!

APPLY BY MACHINE OR BY HAND - still color coordinated to the Adam's Machine Sealant and Waxing Pads, Adam's Liquid Paint Sealant goes on quickly and easily using your Flex, Cyclo, Porter Cable or any similar detailing machine. For those not working with a machine the new formula goes on just as easily by hand, using one of our soft foam or microfiber applicator pads. The formula spreads evenly and easily, sets up quickly, and the residues remove easier than ever. 

NO MORE LONG CURE TIMES - our previous generation product required 30 or more minutes to setup and wasn't ready to be topped with other products for at least a day. Now, with Adam's Liquid Paint Sealant, you can apply and remove the product as fast as it hazes up and layer immediately for additional protection and stunning results. Now you can apply our most durable product in a matter of minutes, not days! 

The acrylic polymer formulation provides some of our most durable protection to date, withstanding the harshest seasons and harshest detergents better than any product we've offered before. The benefits don't stop with the longevity alone... independent testing had customers raving about the gloss and rich, rock hard, shine left behind by Adam's Liquid Paint Sealant. 

Backed with Adam's 110% Satisfaction Guarantee, we're sure you'll find that Adam's Liquid Paint Sealant will be your new 'go-to' product for keeping your paint protected and looking its best! 

Edited by Dylan@Adams

Ok newbie question for this product, im detailing a Red 2010 mustang i just completed the paint correction (orange and white) with my cyclo this is a garaged show car now my question is should i use the paint sealant then the americana? this car rearely sees any bad weather unless he gets cought after a show.. but if it will add to the shine and luster im in

Thanks

Applying sealant is not "necessary" but it IS recommended.  Most of us do sealant, glaze, wax - in that order.  Makes for a deep, long-lasting shine.

Put it on with the black pad on speed 2 or 3, apply no pressure just let the weight of the machine do it's thing.

Put a double soft towel under the black pad and turn it on speed 2 with the Porter Cable to take it off.

Never use the PC without a Pad... People will think I'm crazy for saying this but I've heard stories of negligence and certain companies having to pay for peoples ignorance.

Edited by Kingsford

It's super easy to take off with a double soft. No reason to lug the PC around.

:iagree:

I've only taken sealant off with a Double Soft and PC 1 or 2 times just to see how it worked. I prefer removing by hand. I only answered with my answer because it was what your question was.

I don't normally gush over a product, but LPS removal is beyond effortless. You don't need a machine to take this residue off, and the slickness you feel under the towel will send shivers down your spine.

(merged with main LPS discussion topic)

Ok newbie question for this product, im detailing a Red 2010 mustang i just completed the paint correction (orange and white) with my cyclo this is a garaged show car now my question is should i use the paint sealant then the americana? this car rearely sees any bad weather unless he gets cought after a show.. but if it will add to the shine and luster im in

Thanks

I use sealant as my base protection no matter what and then maybe add glaze and wax, but not all the time.  Sealant all the time, no matter where it's kept.  It's just not much work to apply sealant.

Edited by Methodical

I don't normally gush over a product, but LPS removal is beyond effortless. You don't need a machine to take this residue off, and the slickness you feel under the towel will send shivers down your spine.

Yep, I was absolutely blown away by it.