Customer Service 866.965.0400

The Official "Pay It Forward" Thread

Team Adam's

• 1 month later...

I have at least 3 Wash pads all new in the package never used. Got them in Mystery packages. Send me a PM and get yours today! Christmas delivery NOT guaranteed. 

Also for those watching this thread......keep your eyes open another post is coming soon. 

52 minutes ago, pirahnah3 said:

I have at least 3 Wash pads all new in the package never used. Got them in Mystery packages. Send me a PM and get yours today! Christmas delivery NOT guaranteed. 

Also for those watching this thread......keep your eyes open another post is coming soon. 

Guess I should have asked for more when I traded! lol

So here it is Christmas Eve, I was going to come up with some cheesy poetry but way to much going on around here to get a poetry groove going. So plan and simple here it is. 

Its been a good year for me overall and Im deciding to share that with several more folks. 

In the spirit of the holidays I am opting to donate some products to some of my fine detail hobbyists. 

The following are available for you, I am not capping a limit but just asking for everyone to take what you will use. 

16oz Bottles:

3 Glass Cleaner

2 Blue Shampoo 

1 Leather and Interior Cleaner 

1 Old Formula Buttery Wax 

And for the first "geek" that names a sequence that was used somewhere in this post I have a Gallon of Detail Spray. 

So there it is some holiday cheer passed along from one to another! Keep the spirit going all year. 

11 hours ago, pirahnah3 said:

So here it is Christmas Eve, I was going to come up with some cheesy poetry but way to much going on around here to get a poetry groove going. So plan and simple here it is. 

Its been a good year for me overall and Im deciding to share that with several more folks. 

In the spirit of the holidays I am opting to donate some products to some of my fine detail hobbyists. 

The following are available for you, I am not capping a limit but just asking for everyone to take what you will use. 

16oz Bottles:

3 Glass Cleaner

2 Blue Shampoo 

And for the first "geek" that names a sequence that was used somewhere in this post I have a Gallon of Detail Spray. 

So there it is some holiday cheer passed along from one to another! Keep the spirit going all year. 

Merry Christmas fam. Great thing you’re doing id love a glass cleaner 

Edited by alexA5

10 minutes ago, pirahnah3 said:

16oz Bottles:

3 Glass Cleaner

2 Blue Shampoo 

So Plain and simple Movie- Talledega Nights

Edited by ocdrifter

38 minutes ago, pirahnah3 said:

16oz Bottles:

3 Glass Cleaner

2 Blue Shampoo 

I'll take a blue shampoo and leather cleaner. 

44 minutes ago, pirahnah3 said:

16oz Bottles:

3 Glass Cleaner

2 Blue Shampoo 

I'm in for some blue shampoo, if any is still available. Thx, Jim!

47 minutes ago, pirahnah3 said:

16oz Bottles:

3 Glass Cleaner

2 Blue Shampoo 

Glass cleaner please.  Thank you!

14 hours ago, pirahnah3 said:

16oz Bottles:

3 Glass Cleaner

2 Blue Shampoo 

if you add up the numbers mention in your post it comes to 24 and you posted this on the 24th. 16 + 3 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 24

On 12/25/2017 at 2:04 PM, pirahnah3 said:

16oz Bottles:

3 Glass Cleaner

2 Blue Shampoo 

I'll take another shot at this...  you used the beginning of the Fibonacci sequence (1, 1, 2, 3...)

23 hours ago, avimore said:

I'll take another shot at this...  you used the beginning of the Fibonacci sequence (1, 1, 2, 3...)

Technically, he used the reverse of the Fibonacci sequence... If we are both right, do we split the gallon?! :lol: J/k...give that man the gallon of he got it. He put way more effort into figuring this out than I did.

On 12/26/2017 at 10:01 PM, falcaineer said:

Technically, he used the reverse of the Fibonacci sequence... If we are both right, do we split the gallon?! :lol: J/k...give that man the gallon of he got it. He put way more effort into figuring this out than I did.

On 12/25/2017 at 10:33 PM, avimore said:

Bingo! The Fibonacci sequence it is. 

I will be getting to all the posts and PMs shortly, and I will update with anything remaining. 

EDIT: All (and a few extras) were spoken for. I hope everyone keeps the spirit of the season year round. 

Edited by pirahnah3

11 hours ago, pirahnah3 said:

Bingo! The Fibonacci sequence it is. 

I will be getting to all the posts and PMs shortly, and I will update with anything remaining. 

EDIT: All (and a few extras) were spoken for. I hope everyone keeps the spirit of the season year round. 

Thank you for passing along some holiday cheer, really appreciate it.  One of many reasons why this community is so great!