Customer Service 866.965.0400

The Official "Pay It Forward" Thread

Team Adam's

• 1 month later...
On ‎12‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 10:04 PM, pirahnah3 said:

So here it is Christmas Eve, I was going to come up with some cheesy poetry but way to much going on around here to get a poetry groove going. So plan and simple here it is. 

Its been a good year for me overall and Im deciding to share that with several more folks. 

In the spirit of the holidays I am opting to donate some products to some of my fine detail hobbyists. 

The following are available for you, I am not capping a limit but just asking for everyone to take what you will use. 

16oz Bottles:

3 Glass Cleaner

2 Blue Shampoo 

1 Leather and Interior Cleaner 

1 Old Formula Buttery Wax 

And for the first "geek" that names a sequence that was used somewhere in this post I have a Gallon of Detail Spray. 

So there it is some holiday cheer passed along from one to another! Keep the spirit going all year. 

thanks for the gift got it the other day, greatly appreciated

On 12/30/2017 at 11:44 AM, pirahnah3 said:

All, just FYI, due to temps I have been delaying wanting to ship products to prevent damage from the cold. There are threats of above freezing temps soon and I will get stuff out quickly. 

Thanks again brother. Just got my gift 

On 12/30/2017 at 9:44 AM, pirahnah3 said:

All, just FYI, due to temps I have been delaying wanting to ship products to prevent damage from the cold. There are threats of above freezing temps soon and I will get stuff out quickly. 

Got mine, too. Thanks again, Jim!

On 12/30/2017 at 9:44 AM, pirahnah3 said:

Mine arrived today. Didn't realize you were so close to my childhood home. 

I pushed a little something your way via PayPal for shipping. Thanks, again, for your generosity is "paying it forward" to so many others!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Mariner said:

Rich... we're trying to be discrete here lol. But this particular person that gets free stuff is subscribed to this thread... he knows who he is.... ;)

I feel like i'm getting called out since I got the last free product. :snap: I don't see anything in the rules that subscribing to the thread is not allowed. I am always grateful for the free stuff and have returned the favor. 

59 minutes ago, 2barevo said:

I feel like i'm getting called out since I got the last free product. :snap: I don't see anything in the rules that subscribing to the thread is not allowed. I am always grateful for the free stuff and have returned the favor. 

Not you, brother! Everybody needs to relax ? this is a friendly forum!