Customer Service 866.965.0400

The Official "Pay It Forward" Thread

Team Adam's

• 2 weeks later...

I have a couple bottles of total interior detailer.  One bottle is brand new and never used.  The other bottle is about half full.  I would like to trade for some other products.  Off the top of my head I'm considering VRT, shampoo, detail spray.  I don't really need any wax or sealant.  But I am open to other considerations.  Message me if interested.  Thanks.

See photos of the total interior detailer bottles that I have.  I will include the sprayer for the other bottle. 

post-11565-0-34797800-1395272227_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I have the following up for grabs, all are at 75% full (right below the Adam's logo on the label)

Making room for new products and these have been sitting in a shelf for a year or so.

If you want it, it's yours, all that I ask is a reimbursement of $9 to ship it via USPS to the lower 48 states.  If the cost comes out lower, I will of course refund the difference.

First PM to me gets it.  Hope this helps someone looking for a set of polishes and a sealant!

DSC_0036_zpsb0d4d9b5.jpg

Edited by DaytonaJae

I have the following up for grabs, all are at 75% full (right below the Adam's logo on the label)

Making room for new products and these have been sitting in a shelf for a year or so.

If you want it, it's yours, all that I ask is a reimbursement of $9 to ship it via USPS to the lower 48 states.  If the cost comes out lower, I will of course refund the difference.

First PM to me gets it.  Hope this helps someone looking for a set of polishes and a sealant!

DSC_0036_zpsb0d4d9b5.jpg

Pm sent!

Does anyone have a 36 oz. "Big Boy" Deep Wheel Cleaner bottle from last year that they want to part with?  I have no bottle to start with and if I have a bottle/sprayer I could just buy a gallon from the jump from Adam's.  Thanks!

I have one but it is still brand new and full of product. Not sure if I am going to get around to using it. My wheels don't get that bad. The green wheel cleaner has been working fine for me. I will give it some thought and decide if I want to part with it or not.

Edited by BluedogGMC

Ron think it over, if you want to sell to me I'd be happy to pay you for the bottle/juice.

I go over my wheels with Deep Wheel Cleaner probably 3-4 times a year max, other than that its just brushes and soapy water as I do seal them after deep cleaning, so I don't have a use for Green Wheel Cleaner.  However, DWC is also a great paint decon and I'd like to have the big bottle ready for refilling.

Either way thanks for considering, let me know and just shoot me a PM!

Ron think it over, if you want to sell to me I'd be happy to pay you for the bottle/juice.

I go over my wheels with Deep Wheel Cleaner probably 3-4 times a year max, other than that its just brushes and soapy water as I do seal them after deep cleaning, so I don't have a use for Green Wheel Cleaner.  However, DWC is also a great paint decon and I'd like to have the big bottle ready for refilling.

Either way thanks for considering, let me know and just shoot me a PM!

In this case, I would highly recommend the gallon and kwazar sprayer (since there is that special going on (as of now)).  I ended up doing that.  I got tired of the 16 oz bottle and the 36 oz bottle sprayers vs the kwazar (33 oz) and its sprayer.  Holds more product than the new 16 oz (obviously) and puts more down with less pulls ... WIN!!!

Plus the kwazar (with a gallon purchase) is going to be as cheap or cheaper than buying a 36 oz bottle used from someone and paying the shipping to get it.  The full bottle will weight close to 2 pounds.  Shipping on that will be as much or more than the product is worth.

(as I found out shipping you 3 oz of leather conditioner)

In this case, I would highly recommend the gallon and kwazar sprayer (since there is that special going on (as of now)).  I ended up doing that.  I got tired of the 16 oz bottle and the 36 oz bottle sprayers vs the kwazar (33 oz) and its sprayer.  Holds more product than the new 16 oz (obviously) and puts more down with less pulls ... WIN!!!

Plus the kwazar (with a gallon purchase) is going to be as cheap or cheaper than buying a 36 oz bottle used from someone and paying the shipping to get it.  The full bottle will weight close to 2 pounds.  Shipping on that will be as much or more than the product is worth.

When i first found out about the Kwazar, i bought a ton of the half liter size bottles. They are GOOD, however i feel that i am using more product because of their double action. And i happened to be someone to lay MORE product than it is necessary. So i wasted more using the Kwazar.

Also there is a time where my kwazar head on a 33oz bottle detached from the neck area, and it no longer functions. 

I feel that the Adams sprayer are very good, spray out fine mist. 

When i first found out about the Kwazar, i bought a ton of the half liter size bottles. They are GOOD, however i feel that i am using more product because of their double action. And i happened to be someone to lay MORE product than it is necessary. So i wasted more using the Kwazar.

Also there is a time where my kwazar head on a 33oz bottle detached from the neck area, and it no longer functions. 

I feel that the Adams sprayer are very good, spray out fine mist. 

I would tend to agree with the extra product being put down, but I would rather put down more than not enough.  When I used a kwazar and detail spray to help me clay a friends entire SUV, I used almost 16 oz (was thorough and looking at rinseless wash (diluted) as a cheaper lubricant).  But am I annoyed that I just put an entire 16oz detail spray bottle worth of product on a (never been clayed) SUV... no.  Yes it will be more expensive over time, but to have 1/2 the pulls of the standard bottle and put out a little more product is a win in my book.

Man you used a whole 16 oz of DS claying?  You really need to utilize Rinseless diluted 1:16, or just a bucket of fresh soapy water, that Detail spray just got hosed right down the drain lol!

Anyways I just put an order in from Eric @ Thompson racing and got a 16 oz DWC for now, I'll buy a gallon later on and refill from there.

As well, Eric has some nice 800 gsm towels for sale on a great special (2 for $7.50) if you want some (I ordered 4)

Also ordered a Glass kit with the sealant which I haven't tried yet (have some Rain-X to finish up using on the house windows), a Buttery hex applicator, and a Wheel Woolies Boars Hair wheel/fender/engine brush!