Customer Service 866.965.0400

Borderless blue gone?

hockeybawler

Question

We are expecting out shipment to arrive late this week, so keep an eye out on the site early next week. We will get them put back up once they get checked and inventoried!

I actually got on the forum tonight to see if there were more coming in or not. You just made my night!

Bigger and better blues coming in soon, hopefully next week!

I need some more towels for use with Adam's rinseless wash. How are the new towels better? Can you give us an update regarding when they will go on sale? I don't want to order a bunch of the current towels if the new ones will work better for rinseless use. I'm a 5' 4" woman so my hands are a lot smaller than most of you guys probably have, so bigger isn't an advantage to me.

I need some more towels for use with Adam's rinseless wash. How are the new towels better? Can you give us an update regarding when they will go on sale? I don't want to order a bunch of the current towels if the new ones will work better for rinseless use. I'm a 5' 4" woman so my hands are a lot smaller than most of you guys probably have, so bigger isn't an advantage to me.

I don't want to see bigger towels either. 16x16 are a good size for me

I don't want to see bigger towels either. 16x16 are a good size for me

The larger towels actually fold down into a smaller size than the smaller towels do.

16x24 -> 8x6   vs   16x16 -> 8x8

Only difference would be the larger towels, when folded this way, will be about 1/4" thicker.

Personally I like 16x16's for wiping off polish and wax residue, since you can lay your hand flat on the 8x8 square with your fingers spread out to really make sure all the residue is wiped off. 16x24's are good for stuff like rinseless washing because you not only get more surface area, but the narrower shape of the folded towel gives you better control for "rolling" the towel surface across the panel without pressing down.

The larger towels actually fold down into a smaller size than the smaller towels do.

16x24 -> 8x6 vs 16x16 -> 8x8

Only difference would be the larger towels, when folded this way, will be about 1/4" thicker.

Agreed on the math but its the extra fold and subsequent increase in thickness that I do not like. Personally, the 16x16 folds perfectly for me

I think Adam's should sell both. 16x16 and 16x24 borderless should be sufficient offerings, as if someone wants something thicker, they can opt for the larger towel and fold it an extra time. Plus, they would come in at a much easier to swallow price than the double softs, which, IMO serve more as a luxury item than anything else. I have two and rarely use them for anything outside of final DS wipedowns after washing, and that is something the borderless can easily accomplish for half the price.